Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell says Britney should be cautious about her social media posts

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think he should shut up and stop being another person telling Britney what she should and should not do.

👏👏👏 

Get out of her business. He has no business commenting. Glad she shaded BSB back in the day lol. I still haven’t seen the video but gonna assume based off the title of the post. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I remember in 2007 when Britney asked some papz if they were TMZ and they said no they were X17 and she said she didn't like TMZ, that X17 was fine. Does anypne have that video?

I'm beginning to believe more and more that tmz has connections to Larry even back in the days. How they always defend him and go on this random crusades to defame her.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

That’s not all that fair they stopped him in his personal life and asked him his opinion. People get upset when no one speaks out in support of her and his intentions were likely to say something positive. 

I mean he sure had good intentions and it's not his fault that TMZ trash asked him that question, but again: there are many mom celebrities doing provocative pictures all the time and there is no problem with them, only Britney.

And these weren't even provocative, just topless but kinda innocent, you know what I mean?

• Haha 2
  • Like 4