Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy Pepsi Chart 2000 remastered 4k

1 hour ago, rennen said:

I remember watching this when it first aired! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: 

Hide contents

Then 3 or 4 hours after the Pepsi Chart channel 5 would air their soft core **** films. Which I recorded on VHS. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Omg:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Anyways....

Do you know what was the date of this? Is it maybe in January 2000?

2 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

Omg:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Anyways....

Do you know what was the date of this? Is it maybe in January 2000?

According to this it was April 27, 2000 filmed in the UK. But now there is a bit of a mystery. On the same site it lists other performances from the UK one week prior on April 20.

This would make a lot sense, were it not for the fact that she recorded her Waikiki concert special in the middle of that week - live from Hawaii on April 24. So apparently she flew from the UK to Hawaii  - nearly on the other side of the planet, ie ~20 hr total flight time - and then flew right back the same way, all within a week and notched 3 top level performances along the way??