Didn't Britney keep her big sum of money with her uncle in Lousiana?

I find it odd that Jaime keeps mentioning that Britney was in debt when the cship began, she had a multi million dollar fortune, it's odd that her fortune would've ended especially considering her continous revenue. She used to shop at Target and eat in inexpensive places in 2007, it's not like she would take 40 people to party in France every other weekend. There is no way she would've lost her fortune unless it was stolen. 

I remember Britney said in her 2003 Diane Sawyer interview that she keeps her big sum with her uncle in Lousiana. Maybe the theft began there.

Also, if Jaime is solely concerned about his daughter well-being why did he take a chunk from her music deals and tours? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Britney moved everything she has to the SJB trust whose sole trustee she was. So in that sense she didn’t own money, her trust did.

It isn’t easy for Jamie to get money out of the trust to line his pocket, so he forced Britney to work to the bone to get her money.

The 60 million seems to refer to what she has made since her conservatorship – her earnings are not put into a trust but to her estate (managed by Jamie).

Watch all the videos from BST - they do an excellent job explaining the trust situation. Here’s the first one:

• Love 4
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, The Finn said:

Britney moved everything she has to the SJB trust whose sole trustee she was. So in that sense she didn’t own money, her trust did.

It isn’t easy for Jamie to get money out of the trust to line his pocket, so he forced Britney to work to the bone to get her money.

The 60 million seems to refer to what she has made since her conservatorship – her earnings are not put into a trust but to her estate (managed by Jamie).

Watch all the videos from BST - they do an excellent job explaining the trust situation. Here’s the first one:

So you are implying Britney has made SJB her power of attorney, but then why on Forbes her net worth is shown so low is it because this money isn't shown under the papers? 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Prachi said:

So you are implying Britney has made SJB her power of attorney, but then why on Forbes her net worth is shown so low is it because this money isn't shown under the papers? 

Yeah, because a 2012 ET interview segment said her net worth was estimated to be $100 M. Now it's like $60M. That don't add up.  🤔

• Like 1

The only thing i recall from back in the day 2007 it was the claims that Britney had 100M and from 2004-2007 had spent 40M. This according to those "sources" close to the tabloids. They mentioned she bought several houses and cars and a carreer for Kfed...and that is why she had 60M. Now they say she was in debt back then...the story keeps changing.  I hope Rosengart finds the thruth...

I remember reading somewhere Britney’s uncle originally handled her finances. Then Bryan says himself he took over in 03 - 09, soooooo isn’t it his fault if she was in debt? I am very, very curious about all these claims (that I didn’t know before) about her not having access to her money back then. Jason Alexander says she didn’t have money when they got married, that bodyguard said she only had a card but no other access to her finances and then there’s that story about Britney only having part of a credit card number on a piece of paper back in 07...what the hell was going on?! In this respect that Ronan Farrow piece was pretty average because there is sooooo much more to the story we obviously don’t know.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Prachi said:

The thing is that it isn't public information how much money Britney has (left) in SJB Trust. Jamie Lynn tried to move money out of there to Lou's company but backtracked (it's all explained in the videos, including why Lou's company's finances suddenly went $600 million up and then down). 

My point is that when Jamie claims that Britney was broke and Rosengart points out that she had back in 2008 tens of millions of dollars in her trust, Jamie can claim that "I didn't lie – she didn't personally own anything, because all her former assets were in the trust":

He is correct that Britney's ESTATE didn't have really any money back in 2008 – it looks like she set up her trust to cut off her family (or at least Jamie). Jamie made sure that from 2008 forward all Britney's earnings (the tours, residencies, perfumes etc.) went to the Estate, that Jamie manages (not to the SJB trust from where he can't steal money as easily as from Britney's trust).

What I've learned about Jamie so far that his lies have some grain of truth – like Jodi did call him and said Britney was distressed – BUT he always omits some essential information that would change the whole story (like the fact that Jodi said it was Jamie who was causing Britney's distress) and twists the details so that it benefits him (like him claiming that Jodi suggested 5051 when it either wasn't mentioned or he talked about it). 

So my bet is that his statement about Britney not having any money is based on the fact that her estate didn't have any money in 2008 (because it was all in the SJB Trust).

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, The Finn said:

The thing is that it isn't public information how much money Britney has (left) in SJB Trust. Jamie Lynn tried to move money out of there to Lou's company but backtracked (it's all explained in the videos, including why Lou's company's finances suddenly went $600 million up and then down). 

My point is that when Jamie claims that Britney was broke and Rosengart points out that she had back in 2008 tens of millions of dollars in her trust, Jamie can claim that "I didn't lie – she didn't personally own anything, because all her former assets were in the trust":

He is correct that Britney's ESTATE didn't have really any money back in 2008 – it looks like she set up her trust to cut off her family (or at least Jamie). Jamie made sure that from 2008 forward all Britney's earnings (the tours, residencies, perfumes etc.) went to the Estate, that Jamie manages (not to the SJB trust from where he can't steal money as easily as from Britney's trust).

What I've learned about Jamie so far that his lies have some grain of truth – like Jodi did call him and said Britney was distressed – BUT he always omits some essential information that would change the whole story (like the fact that Jodi said it was Jamie who was causing Britney's distress) and twists the details so that it benefits him (like him claiming that Jodi suggested 5051 when it either wasn't mentioned or he talked about it). 

So my bet is that his statement about Britney not having any money is based on the fact that her estate didn't have any money in 2008 (because it was all in the SJB Trust).

Thank you for this, let me watch the video you posted right now.