Jodi Montgomery's lawyer issues statement: Jamie is the one who signed off Britney going to the mental health facility

Neither of these two care about what's best for Britney. All they care about is desperately trying to save face, throwing the blame back and forth. Jodi's sudden "compassion" for Britney is especially nauseating. You sat back and did nothing when this was all hush hush but now we're supposed to believe you care? Both of them are despicable and need to be shown the door.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

I don’t trust anyone. They’re all snakes. Jodi coming for Britney saying she consented to the mental health facility…when six weeks ago we all heard her cry to the court that she was placed in the facility against her will. *****, do you really think we’re that stupid? It’s insulting at this point. Like how dumb do you expect the public to be? The only person to believe this bull**** is a ***** named Brenda Penny

• Love 3
  • Like 3

So Dr. Benson was the “performance coach” who according to Lynne prescribed Lithium to Britney and also sent her to the treatment center in 2019. His bio isn’t really that or someone treating people suffering from severe mental illness.

see his bio: https://www.prweb.com/releases/timothybenson/timharvardssuccess/prweb10486790.htm

Britney said she thanked on his knees when he died. I’m not surprised.

• Like 9

so many things that have happened to Britney have been “consented” by her. What they always forget to mention is how they always coerce her to comply by threatening to spend less time with her kids or her boyfriend… which is the way they have been getting away with everything that Britney has gone through. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

a lot of words exchanged between yesterday and today and all i hear from both Jamie and Jody is childish talk.

- both participating of an extremely unprofessional "he said she said" situation.

- both clearly not acting in the best interest of the conservatee.

- both unable to read a room, form normal sentences and provide the court with proof and fact based statements.

- more focused on their "reputation" and public's perception of them rather than the conservatee in question.

- both delaying a process that should've happened years ago.

- speculative arguments about the conservatee from both parties without actually any input from the conservatee.

- both evidently putting on display a personal level feud / signs of a "deal" or "partnership" gone wrong / backstabbing.

- cherry picking which statements from rosengard's filing to respond to and with statements to ignore.

- both not noticing that they are unwillingly letting the world know of their true motives / interest in controlling the conservatee.

- both seem dishonest, manipulative and playing dumb.

but must importantly all that i see from this exchange today is further confirmation that jodi montgomery has NO interest in the wellbeing of britney spears and by no means has any intention to make her situation better, help her, or consenting to the dissolution of her conservatorship. jodi montgomery is here to make sure britney spears is never, ever out of a conservatorship and to continue to perpetuate the abuse, the narrative of britney being unstable and her ultimate goal is to financially benefit from this conservatorship. she is here to do exactly what jamie spears has been doing for over a decade, but with different names and players and via different channels and different strategies.

in short, same sheet, different smell. im am sickened, and scared for all of jodi's current conservatees, they must be going through hell right now.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, The Finn said:

So Dr. Benson was the “performance coach” who according to Lynne prescribed Lithium to Britney and also sent her to the treatment center in 2019. His bio isn’t really that or someone treating people suffering from severe mental illness.

see his bio: https://www.prweb.com/releases/timothybenson/timharvardssuccess/prweb10486790.htm

Britney said she thanked on his knees when he died. I’m not surprised.

I wouldn't be shocked if this is why Jamie started thinking of Britney as a "racehorse."

It's all starting to click into place now. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

a lot of words exchanged between yesterday and today and all i hear from both Jamie and Jody is childish talk.

- both participating of an extremely unprofessional "he said she said" situation.

- both unable to read a room, form normal sentences and provide the court with proof and fact based statements.

- more focused on their "reputation" and public's perception of them rather than the conservatee in question.

- speculative arguments about the conservatee from both parties without actually any input from the conservatee.

- both evidently putting on display a personal level feud / signs of a "deal" or "partnership" gone wrong / backstabbing.

- cherry picking which statements from rosengard's filing to respond to and with statements to ignore.

- both not noticing that they are unwillingly letting the world know of their true motives / interest in controlling the conservatee.

but must importantly all that i see from this exchange today is further confirmation that jodi montgomery has NO interest in the wellbeing of britney spears and by no means has any intention to make her situation better, help her, or consenting to the dissolution of her conservatorship. jodi montgomery is here to make sure britney spears is never, ever out of a conservatorship and to continue to perpetuate the abuse, the narrative of britney being unstable and her ultimate goal is to financially benefit from this conservatorship. she is here to do exactly what jamie spears has been doing for over a decade, but with different names and players and via different channels and different strategies.

in short, same sheet, different smell. im am sickened, and scared for all of jodi's current conservatees, they must be going through hell right now.

I think Jodi knows she needs to get Britney free to take the microscope OFF her. 

• Like 3

First thing Britney and Rosengart should do after Jamie is removed and Rubin is in charge of the estate investigations is to deal with Jodi. Its clear Britney wants her there right now so Jamie cannot come back as Conservator of Person (even though he stated he doesnt want to come back, but Jamie is a known liar).

If Britney wants it, they can find excelent professionals to work with her towards the termination of this conservatorship to avoid a final evaluation. Get her the best of the bests, cause as the conservatee she has that autonomy and with Ronsegart by her side it would hella easier.  

Jodi may be a rat, and may have done things as a Care Manager (that position also implies she had a boss, Jamie). But right now she is very much needed to help on Jamie's removal.  Let Jamie and Jodie eat each other alive in this mediatic circus they're doing, what matters right now is Penny moving the next hearing to this month. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Agree with all your points! EXCEPT one.. I don't think Jodi WANTS to keep her in the conservatorship forever. I think what she is implying and has been stating is that Jamie being a conservator in ANY capacity is keeping Britney sick. I work in mental health and addictions, and to me it is clear she suffers from anxiety in many forms but also, she is unable to heal and move forward in her life when her father is still in control. He has put her through so much since childhood and she won't be able to do the real work to heal until she feels she is finally free from his clutch. 

Jamie is DELUSIONAL for not stepping down and I'm positive the only reason for this is that he knows Rosengart is going to do a LENGTHY discovery on his spending over the past 13 years. The reality is that no matter how good Britney's new team is, I'm sure all of it will never be discovered. They have had years to hide money in holding companies and Jamie NEVER should have been allowed as conservator to start all these companies under HIS name and make profits off her.  

Also, ALL of this is only racking up lawyers fees at Britney's expense!!! ugh.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This is all so embarrassing, devastating, and convoluted. The fact that there is this much infighting tells you that underneath it all shady dealings are taking place. Otherwise they’d all be in the same page and in agreement with each other. I am livid. I am outraged. We have been lied to for YEARS in order to continue to support our favorite HUMAN, not Popstar, not entertainer, but person. We were puppets just as Brit is. Everyone needs to go. #FreeBritney 

• Love 8