Jodi Montgomery's lawyer issues statement: Jamie is the one who signed off Britney going to the mental health facility

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think Rosengart will go in full guns blazing if he hears there has been talk about forcing Britney into a 5150.

I want Rosengart to annihilate them.

Can you imagine how distressing this will be for BRITNEY when she finds out they discussed this I’m so mad and disgusted they don’t give two ****s about her mental health this is deplorable.

• Like 1
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Can you imagine how distressing this will be for BRITNEY when she finds out they discussed this I’m so mad and disgusted they don’t give two ****s about her mental health this is deplorable.

I think she'd be so upset hearing they've been plotting/conspiring to send her away again...absolutely disgusting.

I really hope she is okay.

• Love 5

Yes let the pigs keep fighting. They're only unveiling dirt about each other. 

It's actually hilarious thinking about Britney's new IG post now, with her unbothered on the on the beach pretty much saying see this mess it's all out there now lol

In my opinion, they both are guilty for different things as they both played parts.  They both need to be criminally investigated along with everyone else in her family and team and anyone involved in the C-Ship.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's what I kept saying back then, they're all gonna be like "we don't have legal power to do this and that" but that doesn't mean they can't coerce her into "consenting" doing stuff she doesn't want to 

It’s terrible but unfortunately since she can’t even have any recording devices… besides witness testimony of coercion what evidence would there be?

• Like 1
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

It’s terrible but unfortunately since she can’t even have any recording devices… besides witness testimony of coercion what evidence would there be?

it's just her word against theirs :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: 

if she decides to press charges down the road, I guess her only option would be to gather as many witnesses as possible: bodyguards, house employees, etc, I don't know who else could back her up since she's been so isolated, and her other family members would be part of it, unless Lynne supports her, but even so, since Lynne was kept apart from many situations, I don't know if her word would be valid 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

concerned about recent behavior? oh, you mean Britney standing up for herself? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I want them all gone :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

People get so threatened when others stop taking their abuse and stand up for themselves. I have the same type of parents. 

I don't trust Jodi ... As for Jamie... Didn't he commit perjury with his latest statements? That means jail time yayyy