Jodi Montgomery's lawyer issues statement: Jamie is the one who signed off Britney going to the mental health facility

Also them saying Britney signed off and agreed to the facility..Basically calling her a liar makes me boil. Britney does not know the rights she currently has in a conservatorship. Do you know how easy it would to manipulate her and get her signature from someone? Jesus christ 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Yikes. Also they pointed out that Britney consented to the March 2019 mental health admission. She was definitely coerced into that. Ridiculous evil people. 

Consented as in she did not know she even had the right to object to anything related to this conservatorship, she thought she couldn't even say no to work / contracts they signed on her behalf until recently and Jamie did complain she did not fulfill one of her contracts in 2019 related to that stupid The Zone interactive museum where he was ripping some extra millions off of her at a time she was clearly objecting to work while he was conservator. Even raising that on court appeared as if he wanted the court to force her to work and just shows how much he believed this conservatorship is a control tool, and I'm sure if the judge was still Reva Goetz she would've said how inappropriate and dowdy it was for Britney to reject fulfilling a commitment her conservators worked so hard to get for her own benefits. Thankfully that *****'s out.  

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I'm exhausted from all of this.  Two things I take away from this 

1) EVERYONE is saying COLON needs to GTFO....so maybe it's time he does just that.  Everyone can't be wrong, and he's the only one that's right. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

2) Jody is only trying to save herself...from what it seems. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Mad Go Away GIF

• Like 4

Jodi thinks she’s better than Jamie, they’re both cut from the same disgusting cloth IMO. Jodi was complicit but knows poop is about to hit the fan and doesn’t want to face the same wrath. I see right through her. 

Can someone who’s smarter than me confirm whether or not Jamie or Jodie have opened themselves up for perjury with these statements? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It sounds like Jamie was telling the truth re  Jodi at least in part. Jamie has the final say so he approved - and that much is made clear from what Britney claimed herself but did he go with the plan Jodi prescribed? That’s the question. Was she the one to suggest the facility?