Some of Britney's recent Instagram posts have been deleted

7 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I feel like if Britney actually had control, she would like fans comments or go live, etc. I don't think she has full control. She still uses that random app and sends things in for approval IMO.

Yes, I think even if she cannot go live at the moment she would still interact with fans using the like button. And that almost never happens does it?

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't know what they're trying to do but it's shady af.

I wish she didn't have any IG. It's only messing with us and the medias :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Agreed. This isn't Britney posting, but I don't know what their agenda is. TBH it could be something as simple as Crowd Surf and Team Con wanting to keep the GP interested and confused so that the posts get more attention, which bleeds over onto Jamie Lynn's social media, which I believe is also managed by Crowd Surf? (Some celebs believe any press is good press, and JL sure is making the headlines now more than ever). The subtle references to Target, J. Crew, Selena Gomez, etc. could all be sneaky endorsements that put more money in their pockets, especially when these posts are getting so much attention.

That's just one theory. Who really even knows. Whatever the scheme is, they're ultimately after her money.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

istg this instagram thing sometimes makes me feel like a character from one of those tv crime shows that I like to watch. it's confusing af. i don't think we will find out what the deal with this is until Britney is free or someone drops the bomb in an official statement. I do believe she's got more freedom now. but it's clear as day she doesn't have full control still, it just seems like the restrictions to what can get posted are a bit less tight than before. everything else is just as it always has been.

• Love 1
  • Like 1