Some of Britney's recent Instagram posts have been deleted

2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's obvious they want to use her public image  and social media to support their theory. Disgusting.

I don't know what they're trying to do but it's shady af.

I wish she didn't have any IG. It's only messing with us and the medias :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, soweird101 said:

I think she actually has control of her instagram [as of last week or two] and has wanted to share her excitement over things but her lawyer might have said to go under the radar until she's actually free? 

this actually makes sense. But the relaxed one about the garden was everything 🥺 it didn't had to be deleted. ugh

2 hours ago, soweird101 said:

I think she actually has control of her instagram [as of last week or two] and has wanted to share her excitement over things but her lawyer might have said to go under the radar until she's actually free? 

I feel like if Britney actually had control, she would like fans comments or go live, etc. I don't think she has full control. She still uses that random app and sends things in for approval IMO.

Also those questions Cassie gives her are so not questions I have ever seen anyone actually ask her.

• Like 5