Some of Britney's recent Instagram posts have been deleted

Damage Control!  These senior citizens think they can manipulate the public lol but by now as Britney said the cat is out of the bag.  There is no way they can fix this. The public doesnt believes  she is crazy or that team con are concerned about her mental health. The public since 1999 hasnt been so supportive of our girl and they are not just dropping her, not now.  I follow some pop culture channels on Youtube, and I can tell you the general public supports Britney. Some of this channels are even analizing her ig post on a weekly basis, and even mentioning Lou Taylor .  If anything this will worry people even more and make the movement even stronger. Didnt she post 2 videos yesterday evening, one shading Juno Lou and the other Colon too? the one she is wearing shades and talking about MOOD and the other she wears a blue dress and call herself a catholic. Are those videos still there?

All these evil senior leeches should just quit, if I was Loucifer or Colon Parnell i would book a flight out of the country cause reckoning is coming and some Jail time.

• Love 6