Jake Gyllenhaal isn't a big fan of bathing

3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Gross.

This. 

Also, I can't believe half of the comment section is getting turned on by that fact. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Poor hygiene ain't fun or ****. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I hope I don't sound like a snob but I've literally had one or two instances where things got a bit heated in the bedroom with someone and then I noticed that they hadn't taken a shower and smelled filthy as a result. Needless to say that that was the end of our smexy time and the people were sent home / I left. It's a massive turn-off.

Anyways, different strokes for different blokes, I guess. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

So I've been dating some men who smell very natural per say , it's forgivable as long as they're handsome and built like a gladiator , even though it doesn't turn me on , but I can understand why some find it **** , but seriously I once went to someone's apartment and he was just stinky and his apartment really reeked of sweat and natural body odors , he was really **** with a beautiful body and had a big tool ,but for me that was the last time I ever visited that man , I couldn't stand the smell ,so dealing with it for a date or 2 is not a big deal for me but living with a person that smells like sweat constantly and doesn't have good hygienes is a no go for me , sorry I love nice scents, it gives me peace . And about this topic it's okay to avoid showering 1 time a week to give the skin some rest,but not to the point you start smelling funny ....

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I really think this is for publicity. My face after three days not showering feels like a mcdonalds fryer vat. its gross. I do not wash my hair everyday however, I do when I sweat from working out or a hot day. He has to stay in shape so maybe 3 days at the most i think he goes without showering.

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block