Jake Gyllenhaal isn't a big fan of bathing

He probably smells so manly.  :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

On a related note - I know 2 doctors who also have the same opinion and do this. They only do quick showers when dirty.  So it's not really a far-fetched idea lol.
They primarily shower after a workout, or a long day, or just sweaty and gross in general or if they're in a polluted area like any metropolitan city.  But even then, it's quick.  But if you're just doing nothing all day or not working up dirt then there's no reason to shower, it does more harm for your skin unless you're in a natural body of water.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Lol, just don't use harsh products and scalding water. Some people really take it to the extreme when there's a simple solution. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: I'm also annoyed with those skincare puritans who only use natural products. Something being natural doesn't automatically make it good. Besides, many ingredients are sourced from nature anyway. The difference is that you only get what you need instead of the myriad of 20 other things that are inside that lemon juice you're putting on your face, Becky. Yes, the vitamin C is good for your skin, but let the scientists extract it for you first. :gunney:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Lol, just don't use harsh products and scalding water. Some people really take it to the extreme when there's a simple solution. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: I'm also annoyed with those skincare puritans who only use natural products. Something being natural doesn't automatically make it good. Besides, many ingredients are sourced from nature anyway. The difference is that you only get what you need instead of the myriad of 20 other things that are inside that lemon juice you're putting on your face, Becky. Yes, the vitamin C is good for your skin, but let the scientists extract it for you first. :gunney:

Someone obviously watches Hyram :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block