Jamie files petition opposing removal and states Jodi suggested placing Britney in a 5150 psychiatric hold

8 hours ago, adamc said:

What kind of father publicly refers to his own daughter as ‘mentally sick’, a liar, in need of a 5150 hold and then like the POS that he is tries to pawn it off on somebody else as though he’s not the one saying it. Bringing it up and making it public is WORSE not to mention how disgusting it is to do that to your own family. And he claims he’s been looking out for her best interests???? The man is the lowest of the low, I don’t even have the words to describe it.

Anyone who damages their own child’s reputation should be nowhere NEAR her let alone have the control of HER MONEY AND her LIFE!!!! I completely understand why having him in control is driving Britney insane 10000%. Anyone in her position would be losing their ****!!!!!! I just hope Britney will be OK after she finds this **** out!!! I hope she doesn’t even find out about this. Jamie - literally everybody hates you - go back to where you came from and leave your daughter TF alone. I officially hate this man so much. he has lost the last ounce credibility he had left. 

Deja vu of 2008 when Jamie was telling the media Britney was a sick little girl or whatever nonsense he was spouting. 

• Like 5

This makes me physically sick.

There are people with Down syndrome that successfully take care of themselves all on their own. She can’t be that bad off and performing and doing all the things she’s been doing this entire time. I’m so angry!!!!

• Like 1

How do they explain the obvious contradictions between their claims that Britney is oh so sick and their actions in how they actually handle the cship? I want someone to force them to explain it. Jamie wants us to believe Britney is so sick that no one but him can watch over her. And yet, among other things, they let her perform, do stunts, and drive a car? She's supposedly so unstable that she cannot be left alone for even a minute and yet they let her do all those things? Vivian claimed Britney has memory issues, confuses things, her mind foggy. And yet they wanted her to do another residency? And if she's not too sick to do those things (obviously she isn't), why is she in a conservatorship in the first place? What is it needed for? And if she needs that much assistance in everything, if she needs to be that controlled, how is it legal to put a person like that in front of cameras to work? How is that anything other than abuse and trafficking? Now that I know how Rosengart works, I have no doubt he will get into all of this at some point. I just wish somebody would have asked that question years ago.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Body ache said:

I hope Jamie can realize that when it's over, it's over. He needs to just take the L and maybe hopefully he can work on finally creating a relationship with Britney as a proper father.

Not to be mean or anything, but he will never build a relationship with his daughter. I certainly hope Britney never forgives him, because this is exactly what narcissists do: they cause damage, they blame you for it, and then they try to keep whatever can be kept by apologizing at the last minute without making any changes to their behaviour.

I hope Britney does not fall for it, and let's him rot.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Body ache said:

I hope Jamie can realize that when it's over, it's over. He needs to just take the L and maybe hopefully he can work on finally creating a relationship with Britney as a proper father.

Sorry but what he has done to Britney is unforgiveable. He took away her LIFE and for 12 years and still won't let go. He has abused her and traumatized her. He is using her for money and to control her. That is not love. I hope she never speaks to this ******* ever again and he gets everything he deserves. Karma is coming for him.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

Not to be mean or anything, but he will never build a relationship with his daughter. I certainly hope Britney never forgives him, because this is exactly what narcissists do: they cause damage, they blame you for it, and then they try to keep whatever can be kept by apologizing at the last minute without making any changes to their behaviour.

I have a great book I've read dealing with narcissistic parents, because I have some as well. The abuse they have done to me over the years etc. and I so want to send Britney a copy but I know that would probably be out of line. But it really helped me. I was able to cut ties from these people. The fact that Britney is being forced not to get away from these people is terrible! They are all evil. I hope she never forgives him!

6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I have a great book I've read dealing with narcissistic parents, because I have some as well. The abuse they have done to me over the years etc. and I so want to send Britney a copy but I know that would probably be out of line. But it really helped me. I was able to cut ties from these people. The fact that Britney is being forced not to get away from these people is terrible! They are all evil. I hope she never forgives him!

I agree. I was scapegoated by narcissist family (top at school, teachers called me a prodigy, my mum hated me for it yet took all credit without ever supporting me, she used me as her therapist secretary helper maid all while blaming me for her problems: i was in 6th grade).

In short. Totally cut them off, moved away. Healthy happy safe. Best thing I ever did. But i totally understand Britney's case.. narcs are so evil and twisted with so many faces. My mom was drugging me too, when i was a teenager as everyone said i resembled a popular film star and she was jealous. 

Britney probably had cognitive dissonance, finding it hard to believe ones own family can be so evil. Once you accept it, it becomes so clear.

No contact is her best bet. They never change, they will keep trying to  exploit

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Same here. Jamie = my dad minus the alcohol. It saddens me to say that unfortunately, these stories don't always have a happy family happy ending. 

9 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Same here. Jamie = my dad minus the alcohol. It saddens me to say that unfortunately, these stories don't always have a happy family happy ending. 

Me too... I guess the best thing that happened to me is I'm not rich or famous so there's not much to exploit besides emotionally. My father is like Jamie 100000% minus the alcohol. 

That's why I feel for Britney. I can't imagine what it must be like to not have the chance to cut ties, to rely on these sick f#cks for the most basic things. 

But I honestly would have thought that Jamie would step down and make a deal with Britney... No jail and he lets her go right away. 

But now I wonder if he's gonna drag this out all the way and then commit suicide.. which he can blame on her and the fans by saying it was all too much for him. All he ever did was care blablablabla trying to make Britney feel bad.

14 hours ago, Body ache said:

Spoiler alert. It’s over. But we can’t forget who the operator of this fight right now is: Vivian Thoreen. Jamie is totally complicit/evil as well, but we know Jamie isn’t the author of the statements in the opposition.  

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Spoiler alert. It’s over. But we can’t forget who the operator of this fight right now is: Vivian Thoreen. Jamie is totally complicit/evil as well, but we know Jamie isn’t the author of the statements in the opposition.  

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

5 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

True, but I just can't believe someone would do this to their own daughter especially when that daughter is Britney Spears. You're probably right that Britney can't have a relationship with her father especially after all the abuse over the years. It's just an unfortunate situation. I know Britney will be fine either way.

• Like 1

This argument is honestly laughable and I hope that the court sees it that Way. Let’s entertain this for a moment and take it as Fact… Jodi being the conservator of her person has the responsibility to protect Britney. Now, if Britney’s mental health was deteriorating to the point where Jodi was concerned for her safety, taking her to the hospital IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. Hospital staff would then determine if a 5150 is necessary. A 5150 is 3 days. Funny how concerned Jamie is given that when he felt his daughters mental health was deteriorating (by not agreeing to choreography) his answer was to load her up with sedatives and stick her in a facility that she couldn’t leave for 3 MONTHS. And then go party in Florida. 
IF this is true (big if) Jodi would actually be doing her job and Jamie would know that if he actually understood his role as conservator vs acting as a slave owner.