Holy ****! This is immense! All companies Lou Taylor involved with. My friggin’ jaw dropped!

6 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

State can be a cute little appetizer :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: and FEDERAL will be the full entree :feelingit_dancing_pole_poledancing_subway_grooving:

Lol inhope we get a super dramatic view of it too!

BREAKING NEWS: were outside the Tristar building in Nashville TN....

Then we see her handcuff being taken out haha :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I know that probably won't happen that way but it's a fun thought.

• Love 1

Justin tranter wow….so the rumors of him being one of lous minions was true.

this woman took over every part of Britney’s life and career

And to think I thought he helped Britney find her sound, if anything he helped aiding in diminishing by giving her those Selena Gomez rejects

he had the nerve to still be working on b10 too while Britney was in the mental hospital 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Sorry...But I don't get it.

Lou is a business manager...Starting corporations for her clients is what she does for a living.

I see nothing illegal going on through this info graphic. 

It’s not so much the legality, it’s more so pointing all the connections and success she’s been able to obtain since taking Britney’s life hostage

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lou is a business manager...Starting corporations for her clients is what she does for a living.

Yes but if she injects 100k in each company, she can make disappear all of the stolen money very easily. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jefferson Silva said:

i remember britney following this delta girl a while ago and I never understand why since shes barely know in the UK let alone the US
now its clear

Yep. She is great but mainly known is Australia. Used to go out with Brian McFadden from Westlife then Nick Jonas, so she’s probably more known for that, rather then her music (She has a great voice and she writes beautiful songs, so not take away from that), but yeah, I don’t know that, and it is totally making sense now, why “Britney” followed her. This is some scary **** 🤯

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It shows how powerful she is. 

And where is Britney's money ? Maybe she used it for her companies 

5 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Also remember when "she" reposted Delta's selfie for no reason too? Now we know why :gunney:

Ok, it’s definitely creepy knowing what we know, now! I wonder if Delta paid Tri Star for this privilege or this is how they began to draw her in 🤔

I just wonder how deep Tri Star’s scam goes and how much money of all these celebrities been conned out of (that they probably think they still have). I could see a definite possibility here, for said celebrities starting to scramble and try to figure out what’s going on with their funds that Tri Star “managed”. 

Fukkk! 🤯