Britney's potential future Conservator Rubin plans to carry out an audit to see if Jamie mishandled Britney's finances

I don't get why everyone says "she won't get her money back". There are records, there is litigation, IRS and the money trail. It may take a little time but i am sure plenty can be recovered. Even if they declare bankruptcy etc.  Determined accountants CAN track down this Enron accounting person's antics. I m optimistic. Why give up on it before even trying? 

• Love 2

It would be awesome if he enlists IRS Criminal Investigation and FBI money laundering division (Secret Service has one too) to investigate identified entities and organizations. They have a lot of resources expertise and experience at their disposal which could help in covering all the companies and people involved. Especially,  the Spears' family members incomes to start with... 

• Like 2
On 8/6/2021 at 5:02 AM, sparrowhawk said:

FINALLLYYYYYYYYYY. Sad thing is she will probably never get that money repaid to her

Maybe not but at the minimum she can make Jamie so poor he’ll have to work fast food to pay any of his bills. That to me seems like justice. Has to live the rest of his **** life broke.

• Love 1
  • Like 1