Britney's potential future Conservator Rubin plans to carry out an audit to see if Jamie mishandled Britney's finances

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

How is that the bright side in this situation? How is it the selfish desire to be entertained by her be the brightest side instead of I don’t know, her freedom? Getting back the money they stole from her? 

I agree even though I would love an album, it would be so healthy for her heart to just just sing it out! And hey all the money she will get off of having the bestselling album won’t hurt her

• Love 1

I cannot wait for Rosengart (and hopefully Rubin) to follow the money! See where it was siphoned, officially! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Hope Loucifer’s God is working overtime because she’s in hot water! Even still… God won’t prevent her spending her days in jail! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 3

Cool.. but the specific items mentioned in this report don't matter - 500k here, 1.5m there - who cares.

Those amounts round down to zero when there is an unexplained 9-figure mystery in Britney's finances. I mean, Rihanna was declared a billionaire this week. Britney's brand was of the same caliber. This audit needs to be a deeeeeeep dive and hopefully the findings will be made public. I personally can't wait.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

Cool.. but the specific items mentioned in this report don't matter - 500k here, 1.5m there - who cares.

Those amounts round down to zero when there is an unexplained 9-figure mystery in Britney's finances. I mean, Rihanna was declared a billionaire this week. Britney's brand was of the same caliber. This audit needs to be a deeeeeeep dive and hopefully the findings will be made public. I personally can't wait.

I was thinking the same. There was a story about a 600m transfer to youknowwho immediately after Juno Jambo was named the sole trustee for a certain amount of Britneys money?

• Like 1

Brinny may not be billionaire like Riri but she can certainly create much money for as long as she wants and all that money stolen from her from these evil money hungry people will get back to her ten folds ... 

what's important right now is that all the people who manage to steal and abuse her during this conservatorship, end up in jail and be punished for good at the very least. 

Money wont be a problem for her, because people and the fans are willing to support her more than ever when shes free. 

• Love 1