Rose McGowan skull drags Allysa Milano for gaslighting her and stealing her movement

Anybody hoping for a reboot of the original Charmed, that ain't gonna happen.  

Allysa Milano and Rose McGowan are forever enemies, and while skull dragging Alyssa, she wants to remind the world, while her movement was stolen from her, Rose was gaslighted by her Charmed Co star, Mocked and Humiliated and basically exiled from Hollywood. 

With the news of The investigation of Governor Cuomo coming out to reveal it's much worse than anybody thought, Rose wants everybody to Know Hollywood is all fake and so is all these feminists and so called male feminists who supported Me too, it was all paid for, cos Hollywood pays celebs to Be activists to causes to stuff that they are doing to their clients just for their clients they represent to keep working. 

Like rose said stay woke to real situation.  

Which kinda makes me wonder are artists and supporters being paid to say they support other grass roots moments like Free Britney, the way Rose explains Hollywood all signs point to yes and a may be. 

And I don't believe Rose will ever get the credit for revealing the monster that Is Harvey Weinstein, that also went to Alyssa Milano. 

Side note: Britney Jean and I'm positive all team con album are represented by. 

Seth, Ken, Rob and Jeffrey Azoff and my entire team at CAA!!! (They're involved with the conservatorship as well!!!!)

Times up indeed. 

@Style. nicki is silent cos of her manager is part of a major organization that's involved with team con. 

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

@I Always Sing Live

the agency Rose called out represents Britney as well per her thank yous on albums beginning with Circus. 

• Love 2
  • 5 months later...
On 8/6/2021 at 5:52 AM, BUWYGF said:

Gosh Alyssa is sucha hypocrite its disgusting. Rose is a goddess, end of story.

tell me why just yesterday I had watched this old interview of Alyssa and she just gave me heebie jeebies / desperate vibes. Like she's exploiting brit's name who dated her ex and has her literal product she's trying to push right behind her. While I'm at it, Viva is not a good brand and I get it sometimes just cause it's cheaper as a last resort, never again. For Britney, for Rose, for myself. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Alyssa do not take credit for Weinstein. I think Ashley Judd is. Cause i remember her interview. I feel for Rose and she probably right with hollywood being fake in many levels. But i just wish things would be better for her with roles and movies. She is really out of the acting jobs now. And maybe her trauma is blocking her from roles.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block