Britney posts new video about her yard and wanting a Koi pond

6 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Her voice and her facial expressions are literally signature Britney! I love how relaxed she looks here! Can’t wait to see her being really free! Live your life girl! And get the most beautiful garden ever for your castle! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

I was just coming on to post this. Her facial expressions and mannerisms and voice, is like a blast from the past. She sounds and looks just like she used to, and seems so normal as well! Just totally down to earth. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Those last two pics are really interesting.  

Very. If you google them you’ll see their origin and it’s very telling to her current situation. I’d share it but i don’t want to get banned for theories. 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Very. If you google them you’ll see their origin and it’s very telling to her current situation. I’d share it but i don’t want to get banned for theories. 

I just tried dm'ing you but you aren't able to receive messages :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I'd love to hear about them as well.