Britney: things are way better than I ever anticipated.. here are some of the questions you asked me apart from the drama around the Conservatorship

1 hour ago, Alejobz said:

since for the record :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

what? she didnt say conservatorship ever during FTR - unless im wrong. my understanding is that until june 23rd we had never heard her say "conservatorship" other than in the alleged leaked voicemail about her talking to her lawyer about ending the cship from like 2008 or 2009.

• Like 4

omg she look so GOOD and happy and joyful, and hopeful - it was a really nice gesture for her to update us on that, we are worried and she doesn't want us to worry too much, she knows we care. i think it was very sweet of her and nice, made me feel loved.

and OMG she said conservatorship on video im dead, i couldn't believe it.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

what? she didnt say conservatorship ever during FTR - unless im wrong. my understanding is that until june 23rd we had never heard her say "conservatorship" other than in the alleged leaked voicemail about her talking to her lawyer about ending the cship from like 2008 or 2009.

Im Pretty sure she stated “if she wasn’t other these restraints that I’m under, I would feel liberated.”

25 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Im Pretty sure she stated “if she wasn’t other these restraints that I’m under, I would feel liberated.”

... ok but that does not equal "if i wasn't under the conservatorship that im under, i would feel so liberated." i don't think she ever said the word conservatorship on FTR, only june 23rd and the leaked voicemail.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

she supposedly mentioned it at the Jonathan Ross' show in 2016, but there's no audio of that, despite what the Mandela Effect's victims, erm, the people that were transported from a parallel reality, say.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

She looked so much better in that clip answering questions! Still a little bit nervous and looking to the side, but it doesn’t look forced at all! Yay almost free Britney!!

I was thinking that someone should slow down that video to see how she really comes across. I’m starting to think that she’s speeding up the Q&A videos herself because she wants to fit all the answers in that one minute. 

of course the q & a could be an old video she refused post earlier AND it could be actually sponsored content  but now that it is so clear Jamie will be out in a way or another soon, she feels like posting the content again. 

• Love 1