Britney: things are way better than I ever anticipated.. here are some of the questions you asked me apart from the drama around the Conservatorship

1 minute ago, Lumanizer said:

I wish I could be that little hair in her mouth in the first vid :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also I'm starting to think maybe Brit has an extremely sophisticated sense of humor because come on girl in times like these NO ONE IS CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR POTATO CHIP PREFERENCES at the moment :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Hide contents

But it's ok bc she's the one who entertains and im the one who observes :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

She’s so sarcastic I love it

• Like 1

She does look nice and relaxED 😌

I was searching for a thread on this wondering why no one was talking about the real news: that she said conservatorship in a public forum ON VIDEO FOR THE FIRST TIME!! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:. I literally squealed "omg she said the word!!" She was being shady too "The cat's out of the bag — literally out the bag." I love it!!

This must be why the forum is running so slowly. This and the … thread about whether she posts on IG lmao.

• Love 3

I think it has to do with it being a full body shot when she’s answering questions…. Like she doesn’t know what to do with herself. When she usually does a full body shot it’s either her dancing, doing a fashion show or exercise. 

1 hour ago, Alexio said:

Why is she so chill & real in the first clip. And then so nervous when it comes to the questions ?

21 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

She does look nice and relaxED 😌

I was searching for a thread on this wondering why no one was talking about the real news: that she said conservatorship in a public forum ON VIDEO FOR THE FIRST TIME!! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:. I literally squealed "omg she said the word!!" She was being shady too "The cat's out of the bag — literally out the bag." I love it!!

This must be why the forum is running so slowly. This and the … thread about whether she posts on IG lmao.

I know, right ?!! She was so relaxed and confident and boom she said the word. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

I'm very happy to see her more mature and more confident now !

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

She’s just trolling us with the questions at this point:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::jackk_alien: 

I'm thinking it's this too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

"baked lays vs regular lays" wow Britney,  we've all been dying to know!!!!!! lol her sense of humor just goes over people's heads I think.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

she didn't utter the word "conservatorship" in for the record, btw larry himself implied everyone had signed ndas preventing them from talking about the cship or even uttering the word

really? i had this image of Britney saying "conservatorship" during one of those clips from for the record.