Britney: things are way better than I ever anticipated.. here are some of the questions you asked me apart from the drama around the Conservatorship

holy **** LOL

Β 

I mean..... she used to love tommy hilfiger and gap back in the day... J.CREW is like the modern day version.... but also not doing well either? LOL ... all the J.CREW stores I know in Canada closed down, but here's their chance I guess

They must go through the comments with a fine toothed comb to find any question not asking if she's ok or something about the conservatorship :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Spoiler

Also, could you imagine asking Britney what her preferred potato chip is right now??? You get one shot and...

Β 

• Haha 4

this video gives me so much joy. The fact that she was able to post a video of her holding the camera.Β 

The fact that she can say "conservatorship" in a sentence. I'm so proud of her and happy, cause I know soon she will be in a better place. I'm not sure what will happen to the cship, if it will go away or not, but her rights and freedom should be restored. Enough is enough. What will they do when they can no longer threaten her with her kids custody? Sean Preston will be 18 soon. And then what? They will tell her kids they can't see her anymore?Β