Britney: things are way better than I ever anticipated.. here are some of the questions you asked me apart from the drama around the Conservatorship

She doesn't sound nervous. She's talking a bit fast (which I picked up on both videos) but I mean, that seems to be something she does nowadays in general. Plus, she's making a lot of facial expressions and using her hands a bit when she's talking in the second clip which doesn't seem like something one would do if nervous

• Love 4

Why stitch these two videos together for 3 (4?) simple questions? Why not just answer them again real quick? The second clip is clearly much older, which is fine, but like, what’s the point? Lol. 

Glad to hear her say things are better than expected though! You deserve happiness, Queen! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Btw I think it is a first time I hear her say the word conservatorship :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Right?? It is SURREAL to see her say it here. It’s so refreshing though to see her talk openly… honestly feels like the first time since basically 2008 that we’ve seen that.

Still confused about where these questions come from but if she’s happy I’m happy :emma:

• Like 3

Love her so much, but we need a REAL stylist once you get that coin back girlllll. Floral dresses from J.Crew are just not cutting it. Are we going to pretend like these questions are not bogus? You can just tell Britney is DYING to talk. I smell a bombshell tell-all after “daddy” is removed

• Love 2
  • Like 2