Is Jamie Only Holding Out Now to Stop Himself From Going to Prison?

Rosengod is not going to go after him until he is removed from the conservatorship. Is Jamie now only holding onto it for dear life so he doesn’t go to prison? At this point it’s obvious he’s not doing it for his daughter - Britney, her mom, her medical team, others involved in conservatorship have all requested Jamie to step down, but he refuses. It’s making my blood boil. He’s not doing it at this point to steal more money from her, he’s stolen enough to last forever. At this point is it so he doesn’t go to prison?

• Love 5
  • Like 1

He’s holding out because having his *** pressed so firmly atop that hard stack of cash is the only thing keeping his colon in place. Give even an inch and he’ll make a mess on the floor. 

adult swim GIF by The Boondocks

(But to your question directly: possibly.)

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
40 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

The situation keeps getting worse for Jamie Spears. The people that helped keep the conservatorship afloat have refused themselves from the matter. He literally has no support. Britney has been able to hire a very high profile attorney who seems hellbent on winning. Journalists have exposed his pattern of abuse to the public. He really doesn’t have any control over the outcome. His attempts to manipulate the situation have failed. Despite all of this, he has not resigned. Why is he refusing to give up? Most people would back away when their reputation and character are at stake especially, when they start losing support. I don’t think anyone is going to try to help him regain control at this point, as doing so would make them look really bad. What is preventing him from letting go of Britney and allowing her to live her life? He’s old and his health has deteriorated…the stress of this situation cannot be good for his well-being. It honestly is in his best effort to step down and leave Britney alone.

Jamie has been in the driver’s seat for 13 years. It’s time to let go of control and let Britney take the wheel. I know Jamie has never been a passenger but he needs to know how good it will feel.

COLON MUST GO :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

He’s an old, narcissistic, woman-hating, child bashing control freak.

He’ll be dragged out kicking and screaming and (hopefully) in handcuffs.

The mere fact he didn’t approve of Britney’s trip to hawaii as he deemed it “unnecessary” just goes to show how delusional and psychotic he is - despite everything, he still tries to pull this tired old **** 

• Love 1
  • Like 4