Finneas, the grammy award winning producer and songwriter announces his debut album out in October

Finneas, Glee alumni, Brother to superstar Billie eilish, the youngest producer to ever win Producer of the year at a grammy celebration. The 7X Grammy winner, his grammy wins equates to his sister as the sole producer and songwriter.  Every Grammy Billie won, so did Finneas. 

He has announced his solo debut album, Optimist which will be out in October.

Is anybody here or excited to hear Finneas as a solo artist?.

@Jordan Miller

@Blackout2006

On a side note, The only Grammy win that is solely Billie's is her best new artist win, but that's about it. The others he won as well, per grammy rules. 

19 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

I knew this would happen. He has every right to do that but at the same time it seems like he’s leaching off his little sister’s star power #sorrynotsorry :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I have to respectfully disagree. If it wasn’t for him, Billie wouldn’t be this popular. Them, as a team, works so great. Plus he’s a great producer who’s worked with many artists already, and has a decent voice. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block