Iggy Azalea supports Brirney

9 hours ago, phinyls said:

why aren't more singers like her on this matter? :gunney:

Let's be honest, some of these singers know they can't compete with Britney once she is inevitably free and releases a major album (if she wants to).  I mean, one successful popstar who didn't even become famous until Britney's breakdown would not EVER be able to compete with Britney when she means business.  Let's call a spade a spade. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: These other pop stars know they'll never be Britney, they're jealous and they don't want her to dominate again.  Let's be real.  Ariana, Kesha, Miley and Christina have spoken, but why not Beyonce, Lady GaGa? They always claim to "love" Britney :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

18 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Let's be real.  Ariana, Kesha, Miley and Christina have spoken, but why not Beyonce, Lady GaGa? They always claim to "love" Britney :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

They must have some connection with Lou Taylor. I'm really surprised they didn't say a single ******* word. It's sad...