Cade Hudson allegedly said he was the one who got Britney’s new lawyer.

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from unnecessary hate towards to someone Britney is clearly very close with.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

All comments are now subject to approval before appearing live. 

10 minutes ago, GayKansasBritneyFan said:

What is a paralegal?

A lawyer is someone who has studied law and has the authority and qualification to practice it, whereas a paralegal can work for an attorney but cannot practice law.

Paralegals can research cases, file documents and help prepare legal reports for the lawyer they work for.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't think it's Cade ... The Gram girls confirmed that the guy was a paralegal 

They didn’t say they confirmed it was a paralegal, they said they confirmed the persons identity. If it was cade and they confirmed it then obviously that’s a legit source for them to go forward with. 

1 minute ago, ConceptD said:

They didn’t say they confirmed it was a paralegal, they said they confirmed the persons identity. If it was cade and they confirmed it then obviously that’s a legit source for them to go forward with. 

They said they confirmed his identity and the place where he works. 

The Gram girls continue to refer to him as a 'paralegal' even now. 

It wasn't Cade, the guy sounds nothing like him. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

They said they confirmed his identity and the place where he works. 

The Gram girls continue to refer to him as a 'paralegal' even now. 

It wasn't Cade, the guy sounds nothing like him. 

It was already explained who this guy from the recording was. I will not tell you who he is because I don't want to expose him, but it is easy to check.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dfffff said:

It was already explained who this guy from the recording was. I will not tell you who he is because I don't want to expose him, but it is easy to check.

Easy to check... For the Gram girls yes, for me nope, I don't have any information on him lol.

I just believe the Gram girls 

So Larry has been supporting her? The man who saw her forced hospitalisation as "great for ticket sales"? The man who was fired twice and jumped ship, and ultimately, the man who literally went to Jamie with everything decision made for Britney, while publically saying "her mental health!"

I think Cade's heart is in the right place, but like Lance Bass, I think he's too close to the wrong people.

If Larry was helping her, why didn't he make it public?

• Love 1
  • Like 8
7 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

How do you know ? We need receipts :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

The guy clearly said he was a paralegal in that voicemail

Anyhow. There had been a big mess amongst FreeBritney supporters. And that was exposed by some fishy account. The voicemail is real,but they used someone else to protect their identity.

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Anyhow. There had been a big mess amongst FreeBritney supporters. And that was exposed by some fishy account. The voicemail is real,but they used someone else to protect their identity.

Ok. Can you give me the proof ? I can't believe you unless I have some receipts lol. This is some crazy stuff