Looking back on Britney’s 2017 comments about lip syncing

On 8/9/2021 at 1:53 PM, Prachi said:

I understand and I do think she'll make a comeback, Britney had some great moments after the Cship as well it's mainly the confidence and her team behaviour which I feel brought her down in terms of performing so many times she was feeling it and did it and vice versa. 

Britney is a trained dancer and a gymnast these qualities just doesn't go away like this, when Britney was enjoying it she couldn't even be compared in terms of her performances it's mainly the confidence which brought her down when she posts rehearsal videos you'll see how good she is I mean she's good at what she does otherwise would've been forgotten she just IMO never got the opportunity to the way she wants to. 

She hasnt had a decent performance since ITZ tbh, I highly doubt she'll be able to get back to anywhere near that level, especially at her age now.  I'm so pressed:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

40 minutes ago, mythology said:

She hasnt had a decent performance since ITZ tbh, I highly doubt she'll be able to get back to anywhere near that level, especially at her age now.  I'm so pressed:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

kinda agreed, I feel after ITZ apart from the surgeries her confidence level is one thing that has played a huge role in her performances and the fact that she was forced. 

There were some great moments from the POM show though, but yes nowhere near the prime level as I do know a couple of dancers who've had knee surgeries and still they dance good but with Brit I do feel it's major confidence issue and how she was dragged all the time. 

• Like 1
On 8/4/2021 at 10:59 PM, s&m said:

I don't care if she lip-syncs :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

This 100%. She knows how to put on a show! She's a performer. She's not pretending to be Adele or Celine Dion. She knows her limitations and plays on her strengths. I can appreciate Brotney for exactly who/what she is. On stage or off. This era is about Britney the human/person. Not Britney the artist/performer.

• Love 1

She is lipsynching the majority of the time now. At least her own songs. 

I have seen some Las Vegas videos where you can hear her sing along the backing track if you pay attention, though. Can't call that live singing anyway. You can barely hear her. 

Difficult to dance complicated choreographies and sing at the same time so the lipsynching isn't strange but she could at least sing now she barely has any dancing to do or with the slower songs. 

She was singing live a lot more at the beginning of her career. 

• Like 2