Are Paris and Britney really that close?

Britney didn’t know about Paris’s abuse claims Until we found out…I feel like that’s something you would have spoken about eventually with a best friend. Idk about Paris she was a shady character who put Britney around more shady characters at times…

the thread on the blind spot is why I have these thoughts and I something about Paris just doesn’t come off genuine to me. Not denying a friendship but not every Friend is good for you, some are envious of you…

thoughts?:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/789627-new-long-britney-blind-item-schadenfreude/

I dont think theyre best friends, but they are close friends. Plus I dont think Paris talked about that with that many people.

I dont see how shes envious, she has been praising Britney since at least 2003, she was a fan, then they became close and went out in 2006, since then she has always supported Britney.

We dont know when they used to see each other, the other day i watched a interview from I think it was 2015 and Britney is asked about Nicole from the *****cat Dolls and she says shes there cause theyre friends and theyre gonna see each other. I mean i had no idea they kept any contact and wouldnt k ow if it wasnt for that interview.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I don't think they are that close.

But even so, Paris has said she doesn't talk about the conservatorship with Britney, so I suppose she doesn't talk about her issues either, but I feel like it's like that with everyone in general. Well, according to her documentary, it didn't give me the impression like it was something Paris would talk about, even with her closest friends. Similarly, I don't see Britney wanting to talk about her situation with anyone.

Tbh, we all have stuff we don't talk about, sometimes even with ourselves. There's awful things my best friend went through with her family since she was younger, that I didn't know about until many years into our friendship. I think it's to some extent normal that people keep hard stuff like this for themselves, either because they're in denial, or because they feel ashamed, or I don't know, they're still trying to deal with it, to process it, etc. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think they are that close.

But even so, Paris has said she doesn't talk about the conservatorship with Britney, so I suppose she doesn't talk about her issues either, but I feel like it's like that with everyone in general. Well, according to her documentary, it didn't give me the impression like it was something Paris would talk about, even with her closest friends. Similarly, I don't see Britney wanting to talk about her situation with anyone.

Tbh, we all have stuff we don't talk about, sometimes even with ourselves. There's awful things my best friend went through with her family since she was younger, that I didn't know about until many years into our friendship. I think it's to some extent normal that people keep hard stuff like this for themselves, either because they're in denial, or because they feel ashamed, or I don't know, they're still trying to deal with it, to process it, etc. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

yes. I have a great friend who is an illegal immigrant here in the US and it’s a huge issue for him but we don’t really talk about it - he only talks about it with his family and I get it.

• Like 2

Paris being rather high profile and being able to remain in contact with Britney after all these years sort of baffles me. Her team gets rid of anyone that gets too close or that tries to help her so it would seem Paris is either a crappy friend or they're not really close. I would think even if I wasn't tight with someone if we went out regularly for a while when they were at their lowest and then suddenly they weren't allowed to, I'd have questions but who knows what goes on with them.

We have to stop thinking we know everything about her like that. Just because you're dealing with some issues doesn't mean that your entire close circle is gonna know openly about it (let alone this case), and knowing what we know about Britney's situation is more likely she wasn't allowed to talk about it freely. If anything she was ashamed and afraid, that's why she only tried to reach professionals who may help her case, wich is the right way to handle this thing.

Also, WE HAVE TO STOP judging every single person who "didn't do anything before", again, just because you're friends with someone doesn't mean they have to be aware of every situation in your life. I mean, we have no idea how team con manipulated a whole bunch of people to the point nobody thought it was that bad, it's been 13 years and even though us as fans always thought something wasn't right, we never knew everything, the movement got big just now and it's helping finally. Better later than never. Let's hope all of this nightmare will come to an end soon and Britney can be free and tell her truth. 

To me, Paris comes off as genuine in her couple of interviews when asked about Britney, she's not even digging like that. I do think they're still friends, but probably not that close anymore for obvious reasons. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1