If Lou Taylor wasn’t guilty, she would have supported Free Britney as a former business manager

2 hours ago, Rik said:

Sam lutfi drugged Britney, admitted to putting it in her food in court. He admitted to inviting paparazzi into her home. He has saved all of her belongings. In court Sam was alleged to have called Britney a bad mother, cut her phone lines, and said she cared more about her boyfriend than her children. He set her up with her paparazzi boyfriend as well. He is constantly tweeting about her till this day. He is not the good guy. He is part of the reason for why she’s under this arrangement in the first place. I’m terrified that he actually has support from a few fans now 

All of this. Some people are either way too young, or they have forgotten what a terrible person Sam is. We SAW how terrible Sam was with our own eyes. He is to blame for all of this happening just as much as her parents and Kevin. He needs to stay far away from her.

ALSO, he faked being friends with Amanda Bynes only to get her into a conservatorship with her parents. It really makes you think if he did the same with the Spears' and then they turned on him.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

All of this. Some people are either way too young, or they have forgotten what a terrible person Sam is. We SAW how terrible Sam was with our own eyes. He is to blame for all of this happening just as much as her parents and Kevin. He needs to stay far away from her.

He is horrific. Ive said this a few times now but I had a conversation with him years ago over Twitter and it was just so eerie. I eventually had to stop messaging him bc I got uncomfortable. 

I felt like he was trying to control me and he kept ranting on and on about how price of me as all thanks to him and how he invited paparazzi into her home to humanize her. So weird. Regrets too. I can only imagine how anxious she is too about the idea of him and I hope she maintains a restraining order. Tbh i would rather her be closer with Lynne Her mother, over Sam lutfi. All are bad though.