If Lou Taylor wasn’t guilty, she would have supported Free Britney as a former business manager

That’s how we know. She tried suing fans that pay for her dinner instead, targeting a fan base consisting of younger gay men. Anything that she says now or in the future that might be in favour or in support of Britney’s freedom is fake. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

They always say if you’re quick to defend you did it

Hide contents

Which is the current argue for why lufti is a good guy; he has never disputed the claims against him…just always sticking to the same story

Sam lutfi drugged Britney, admitted to putting it in her food in court. He admitted to inviting paparazzi into her home. He has saved all of her belongings. In court Sam was alleged to have called Britney a bad mother, cut her phone lines, and said she cared more about her boyfriend than her children. He set her up with her paparazzi boyfriend as well. He is constantly tweeting about her till this day. He is not the good guy. He is part of the reason for why she’s under this arrangement in the first place. I’m terrified that he actually has support from a few fans now 

• Like 3

even when guilty, you would think they would try to pretend being on the good side and say something about it.

I mean, we all know that we wouldn't believe anything she, Larry, JL, or anyone like that would say in support of Britney, but that's what someone trying to play innocent would do, right? Like, "my official posture is I support Britney, and I'm sad for what she went through" until they're proven guilty lol

As cynical as it would be, that's what I was expecting from them, at least from Larry Rudolph. Even Miss Lou, instead of suing people left and right and sending that book of cease and desist, could have come up in a statement and say like "hey, I didn't do anything that they're accusing me of, I work for her Daddy who has been presenting the accounting reports every year to the court and they have been approved by the judge, so go and ask her if there's something wrong there".

In short, they all should've joined the freebritney movement, or at least remained neutral about it, instead of putting themselves against it, because now they don't have how to justify themselves. Lou could have even explained her resignation as trying to cut ties with Jamie after "finding out" what he did to Britney.

You would think that if they were so smart to come up with the plan for the conservatorship, they could've planned in advance how to behave in this scenario. Now they can all sink together.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
On 8/3/2021 at 6:32 PM, SlayOut said:

I find it really interesting how documentarian turned Exhale regular @Rik hasn’t said anything about #FreeBritney. He loves to make threads about Loucifer and Jamie Lou but has been silent about “the hashtag.”

A shame for someone with such a platform! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Not my piping hot tea still being piping! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2

She’s a sociopath.  She really believes her own bs and doesn’t understand the levels of destruction she has caused Britney, her children and even the Spears family who were already dysfunctional and broken. I hope her Britney connection leads to a bigger investigation into her shady businesses.  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

She’s a sociopath.  She really believes her own bs and doesn’t understand the levels of destruction she has caused Britney, her children and even the Spears family who were already dysfunctional and broken. I hope her Britney connection leads to a bigger investigation into her shady businesses.  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

It’s genuinely heartbreaking 

• Love 1