Why do Britney singles that only did well internationally have low streams?

6 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

Britney singles such as Overprotected, Me Against the Music, and My Prerogative are all said to have done well internationally, but flopped in the US. However, these songs still have a lot less streams than her other singles.  Why?

Overprotected has 118M views in Youtube, about on par with Lucky, Stronger or Crazy.

• Like 1

because the singles that did well in the US ALSO did well internationally, so they have the US streams + international, and the others only have the international support. But as someone said, it depends on which platform.

If it's about YouTube for example, Overprotected is on par with other singles, and MATM has low views because it was uploaded until 2011 and then it was blocked in many regions for several years.

• Love 1

Very good question, her singles have done very good WW now coming off on streaming platforms like Spotify - Britney playlist reach is only 167m while her peers like Beyonce has more than 600M. Teams needs to pay Spotify to feature them on playlist so you get high streaming which sadly with Britney it isn't, people are willingly listening to Britney so her streams is low + she never had any hits after 2013 if glory had hits she could've been a good streaming artist also but sadly that didn't happen!