Watch Diane Sawyer try to shame Janet Jackson for basically being a woman, who likes to please her man

First she tried it with Britney, but Britney ended up being hurt. 

Then she tried it with Madonna, who was promoting the English Rose's, her first children's book, but Diane couldn't see the women who wrote the book of her adult fantasies could become a children's book. 

Madonna held her own, and basically said why can't I do both, that was then, this is now. 

But in 2001, she tried to sl** shame Janet Jackson, fir being a woman wanting to please her man. Watch her read the lyrics to "Would you Mind ", a track that was so controversial, initial all for you pressings was not marked explicit, but a reprint offered an edited version, she only caved in for the younger audience, saying the album has content they shouldn't hear, but I don't have a problem with it, what lovers do in the bedroom is such a beautiful thing, and a women shouldn't be shamed for wanting to be laid by her man..

Janet's reaction is really like, I'm not surprised a prude would shame me..

ABC edited the word "Suck you", and the edited version of All for you removed the controversial track as it was deemed unsuitable for radio by Virgin records..

If tracks are removed with or without cussing, it means no way could they even censor it, so it gets taken off..

The Damita Jo edited version retitled $..exhibition as Exhibion, removed moaning and all ***ual noises, and removed "warmth" an ode about the warmth of her mouth, on a guys down there, and Moist an ode about eating her out and making it rain. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Super Mods

Diane is literally one of the most vicious personalities on TV. She built her career on throwing women under the bus and promoting misogyny, patriarchy, and how women should be pitted against each other. Disgusting person, an enemy to every woman in the world :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block