Jamie Lynn Sings Oops I did it again

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

THE CHARISMA! 👏 THE STAGE PRESENCE! 👏 THE POWER! 👏 THE INFLUENCE! 👏 THE IMPACT! 👏 THE UNIVERSAL APPEAL! 👏 THE UNPARALLELED TALENT! 👏 PERIOD! 👏

Is the one who sold more than 110M albums + 200M singles + Best Debut Selling artist from past 25 years + A trendsetter, who's career stood the test of time, the undisputed Princess of pop global phenomenon Britney Spears :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

WHO performs wearing SUNGLASSES?  I just keep thinking, like, Solange would never go on stage performing a Beyonce song.  Justin Timberlake's brother would never perform Justin's songs.  Hailey Duff would never perform a Hilary Duff song.  Noah Cyrus would never perform a Miley song.  This is just so tacky.

Also this was....

Black Woman Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Britney wore sunglasses too during performances :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Britney wore sunglasses too during performances :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

When? Show me the receipts :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: I don't mean like the few times on the circus tour where she had the bedazzled shades as a PROP, but I mean, show me when Britney Spears (no jean) wore sunglasses for a low budget, outside gig like this one in the Popeyes parking lot :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Also, are you a Jelly Bean stan? Are you the sole fan she has? :searching_looking:

**kidding and all in good fun btw :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

• Haha 1