Jamie Lynn Sings Oops I did it again

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

THE CHARISMA! πŸ‘ THE STAGE PRESENCE! πŸ‘ THE POWER! πŸ‘ THE INFLUENCE! πŸ‘ THE IMPACT! πŸ‘ THE UNIVERSAL APPEAL! πŸ‘ THE UNPARALLELED TALENT! πŸ‘ PERIOD! πŸ‘

Is the one who sold more than 110M albums + 200M singles + Best Debut Selling artist from past 25 years + A trendsetter, who's career stood the test of time, the undisputed Princess of pop global phenomenon Britney SpearsΒ :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

WHO performs wearing SUNGLASSES?Β  I just keep thinking, like, Solange would never go on stage performing a Beyonce song.Β  Justin Timberlake's brother would never perform Justin's songs.Β  Hailey Duff would never perform a Hilary Duff song.Β  Noah Cyrus would never perform a Miley song.Β  This is just so tacky.

Also this was....

Black Woman Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Britney wore sunglasses too during performancesΒ :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Britney wore sunglasses too during performancesΒ :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

When? Show me the receiptsΒ :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:Β I don't mean like the few times on the circus tour where she had the bedazzled shades as a PROP, but I mean, show me when Britney Spears (no jean) wore sunglasses for a low budget, outside gig like this one in the Popeyes parking lotΒ :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Also, are you a Jelly Bean stan? Are you the sole fan she has?Β :searching_looking:

**kidding and all in good fun btwΒ :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block