Should RCA/Sony Make a Statement? (READ)

On 8/4/2021 at 3:57 PM, ChaosMoogle said:

Sony? SONY!

The handlers of literal slave contracts?

Remember what Michael, Mariah and Prince said?

We may love our PlayStations but Sony is the devil. If anything, they probably have parts. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I hope one day they get their just desserts.

Each label is different, different handlers. All in the same building literally floors apart but you're speaking of a few sets of different people. 

5 minutes ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

Each label is different, different handlers. All in the same building literally floors apart but you're speaking of a few sets of different people. 

You can literally find videos of Celebrities talking about the inner working of Sony and all of their subsidiaries and how they manipulate people and the system. From ****ty record deals and steam roller contracts to slave contracts.

Shane Dawson even touched on some of it with 5th Harmony and BTS. And Shane Dawson’s videos were just **** that you could google. When you do actual research you can find much more dark crap about Sony.

If you love Hip Hop, RnB and Rap you can also find a plethora of interviews on just how dark and sketchy they are. Especially if you’re like me and in your 30’s, you’d have grown up with some of your favorite artists exposing the industry, mainly Sony and it’s subsidiaries.

Even in gaming! The assassination of Sega was time and planned PERFECTLY.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ChaosMoogle said:

You can literally find videos of Celebrities talking about the inner working of Sony and all of their subsidiaries and how they manipulate people and the system. From ****ty record deals and steam roller contracts to slave contracts.

Shane Dawson even touched on some of it with 5th Harmony and BTS. And Shane Dawson’s videos were just **** that you could google. When you do actual research you can find much more dark crap about Sony.

If you love Hip Hop, RnB and Rap you can also find a plethora of interviews on just how dark and sketchy they are. Especially if you’re like me and in your 30’s, you’d have grown up with some of your favorite artists exposing the industry, mainly Sony and it’s subsidiaries.

Even in gaming! The assassination of Sega was time and planned PERFECTLY.

I worked for Sony. I think I know how it works lol.  My points is that it's not the same people each time. It's a much bigger problem than you know. 

I think that to release something now would be that to put a bullet in the foot! let's be clear, Britney is on hiatus and releasing a new edition of Glory for these 5 years would be a bad choice! okay she was happy to release the reissue and Mood Ring but "Swimming in the Stars" and "Matches" fell into the trap ... As for the compilation "Rarities" I think it could come out and would be interesting because it has a lot of material that has never leaked but next year for these 25 years of career not before. If Rca is thinking about getting things out it's because of his break and the lack of new materials so it doesn't surprise me they had released Greatest Hits in 2004 and B In the mix in 2005 (ok it was Jive but it is the same) I think releasing a new compilation wouldn't be extraordinary either, because if it's just to add the singles of Femme Fatale, BritneyJean and Glory I don't see the point or do a compilation like Oops: The Best of or The Very Bestof same thing ... on the other hand to release a compilation by integrating the singles and the titles which had to be singles would be original but hey I think there are enough compilations next year it's the 20 years of Blackout maybe they will do something

49 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

I work within the music industry and RCA/Sony cannot make statements right now as the battle is currently ongoing and fears of legal action (from ‘Team Britney’/ Jamie, Lou etc.) are what keep the labels from saying anything

Very interestingX thank you for letting me know.