Dylan Sprouse: #freebritney

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Is that Archie?

nope and nope cole is the one in riverdale

dylan is the one dating the only famous person from my country lmao

also... they were already around in 1998??? i thought we were abt the same age... i only know them from the suite life which was around 2007??? i think???

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

nope and nope cole is the one in riverdale

dylan is the one dating the only famous person from my country lmao

also... they were already around in 1998??? i thought we were abt the same age... i only know them from the suite life which was around 2007??? i think???

They’ve been acting since they were six months old. They were both in the 1999 film Big Daddy (they shared the role for one character) and Cole also played Ross’ son in Friends.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

That’s so sweet! Who was the guy asking her to make the message? Is it their Dad or something?

I don’t think they were that famous back then that interviewers would be asking celebrities to make birthday videos for them?

They probably did interviews with Access back in the day (they were prob promoting Big Daddy) and because they were fans of her the reporter got her to give them a message.