The ‘Payola’ card works only on Cardi B’s songs; her side musical projects are all flops

It’s the end of an era and I’m so excited and happy all at once seeing all Cardi’s music free falling the charts and flopping here and there because the truth is, she lacks talent and doesn’t deserve all the attention. :roxxy:

I guess all the payola goes on her solo singles, but who are they trying to fool? She ain’t **** without payola therefore her features are flopping: Wild Side, Type ****, Big Paper, Up, etc. I’m so living for this! Isn’t it fraudulent how Up is doing so good on the radio but the song didn’t cracked the 200M views on YouTube? I guess she works her mouth on the DJ’s to play her songs.  :roxxy:

• Haha 1

Normani’s lack of Motivation came back and bit her. 

I don’t hate Cardi, and I don’t love her either... but her last songs are just a no for me. I am not super informed on rapping but I was carefully listening to her to other day and she just doesn’t flow or have cadence the way Nicki, Missy or Megan do. Anyway...

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Normani’s lack of Motivation came back and bit her. 

I don’t hate Cardi, and I don’t love her either... but her last songs are just a no for me. I am not super informed on rapping but I was carefully listening to her to other day and she just doesn’t flow or have cadence the way Nicki, Missy or Megan do. Anyway...

I don’t care and I don’t think of her at all, I’m not streaming her music and I find her behavior disgusting and therefore I don’t mind a bit throwing shots at her even if that makes me look as the ‘white twink’ she bragged about the other day. Guess what? I DO NOT GIVE A F! The plenty of F’s I give is when people praise her and give her so many accolades when there are TONS of people more talented than her, especially female rappers. 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. They are literally paying for her awards, for her streams just to look another female rapper look bad when in fact it’s the other way around if we look closely at the facts. 

Normani’s team chose Cardi for Wild Side because of her traffic, but her traffic is ******* low - she doesn’t have the ability to turn a song into a hit. 

VS 

Nicki single handily took Whole Lotta Money from the Bubbling Under straight into number #20 and Bia’s album suddenly started charting inside of Billboard 200. All of this based on pure sales and pure fan love YET radios blackballing Nicki. I guess it’s because she doesn’t suck D’s! Also, people excuse on Nicki hop on hot songs it’s getting lame... what hot songs when she’s the one who makes the song HOT? Nicki literally gave Doja her first #1, Megan’s and Bia’s first top #20 hit. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Style. said:

I don’t care and I don’t think of her at all, I’m not streaming her music and I find her behavior disgusting and therefore I don’t mind a bit throwing shots at her even if that makes me look as the ‘white twink’ she bragged about the other day. Guess what? I DO NOT GIVE A F! The plenty of F’s I give is when people praise her and give her so many accolades when there are TONS of people more talented than her, especially female rappers. 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. They are literally paying for her awards, for her streams just to look another female rapper look bad when in fact it’s the other way around if we look closely at the facts. 

Normani’s team chose Cardi for Wild Side because of her traffic, but her traffic is ******* low - she doesn’t have the ability to turn a song into a hit. 

VS 

Nicki single handily took Whole Lotta Money from the Bubbling Under straight into number #20 and Bia’s album suddenly started charting inside of Billboard 200. All of this based on pure sales and pure fan love YET radios blackballing Nicki. I guess it’s because she doesn’t suck D’s! Also, people excuse on Nicki hop on hot songs it’s getting lame... what hot songs when she’s the one who makes the song HOT? Nicki literally gave Doja her first #1, Megan’s and Bia’s first top #20 hit. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

U Mad Afro GIF

Points were maaade

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block