59 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Per un singolo principale, nessuno.

Iggy Azalea, G-Eazy, Tinash un e ... Basta! Non fraintendetemi, rispetto questi artisti, ma no... Lei (se vuole) dovrebbe pubblicare qualcosa di diverso e da solista :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Forse per un 2° o un 3° singolo? Ma deve essere degno. Guarda Slumber Party, adoro Tinash a e ma non ha aggiunto NIENTE alla canzone originale, in realtà hanno "rimosso" una parte di SP di Britney, ho adorato il modo in cui suonava nella seconda strofa :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

With all due respect to the artists you mentioned, no one was globally known, except Iggy. If in the future of Britney there will be collaborations I hope they will be only with artists worldwide A +

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, BritneyItaly said:

With all due respect to the artists you mentioned, no one was globally known, except Iggy. If in the future of Britney there will be collaborations I hope they will be only with artists worldwide A +

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Exactly, i respect them but they were/are basically nobodies (except Iggy as you said) :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: Especially G-Eazy... Not to sound like a b.itch but the last time i heard of him was because of the news that he was doing d.rugs on a girl's body :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

5 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Exactly, i respect them but they were/are basically nobodies (except Iggy as you said) :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: Especially G-Eazy... Not to sound like a b.itch but the last time i heard of him was because of the news that he was doing d.rugs on a girl's body :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I confirm, here in Italy they are both unknown, especially her. Do we want to talk about when she sang with Sabi?

Angry Who Is This GIF by Team Coco 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

Lil Nas X 

Billie Eilish 

Dua Lipa

Addison Rae 

Måneskin

Lil nas x, wow. i think it might come out, a super cool song and music video. Maneskin, I'm Italian, so it would be amazing! I think Britney's voice can sound very good with the band leader, Damiano.

• Love 1