Dua Lipa responds to Britney dancing to Levitating

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

It must feel weird to receive support from artists who collab with homophobes and spread COVID in foreign countries. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Not sure that's the kind of support that Brit needs.

You're so pressed :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Like Britney didn't have any collaboration with controversial people, R. Kelly, T.I., Dr Luke, etc... Your point is so pointless and kinda misogynistic.

Dua don't spread COVID but I can tell for sure you spread hate and jealousy here. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Have nice day hater. :gunney:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

It must feel weird to receive support from artists who collab with homophobes and spread COVID in foreign countries. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Not sure that's the kind of support that Brit needs.

To be fair, Dua quickly spoke out against DaBaby (I'm assuming that's who you're referring to?) and his comments via Instagram, saying "I'm surprised and horrified at DaBaby's comments. I really don't recognize this as the person I worked with. I know my fans know where my heart lies and that I stand 100% with the LGTBQ community. We need to come together to fight the stigma and ignorance around HIV/AIDS." (source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/9606907/dua-lipa-responds-dababy-homophobic-comments/)

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

To be fair, Dua quickly spoke out against DaBaby (I'm assuming that's who you're referring to?) and his comments via Instagram, saying "I'm surprised and horrified at DaBaby's comments. I really don't recognize this as the person I worked with. I know my fans know where my heart lies and that I stand 100% with the LGTBQ community. We need to come together to fight the stigma and ignorance around HIV/AIDS." (source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/9606907/dua-lipa-responds-dababy-homophobic-comments/)

THIS! People are quick to judge sometimes

• Love 1