What was your first reaction to POM?

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

She got better over the years, especially the dates in 2014 where she didn't wear a wig, but even the first date of POM was miles better than FFT, so that was really exciting on its own. 

This. I remember people complaining but I mostly saw comments praising her improvement from FFT. Or at least that was the case on the other Britney fan website that emerged at the time. Something to do with universe, I believe. Can't recall what the situation was here, though. 

• Like 1

I remember being so disappointed with the 15-year old vocals being pitched and used. They had the effort to use prerecorded vocals for FFT and didn’t for a residency which made me so confused. 
Though i remember being so obsessed with the opening with the WB ball, the transition from Everytime to Baby and the Blackout section.

Hated IWG and Circus.

Agree that she improved in time and the revamp was amazing but i was just sad they removed the WB Ball. The entrance felt cheap afterwards 

• Like 1

I remember so distinctively being at a friends home, going to bed & just watching the fan videos for hours & hours. My initial reaction was how similar it felt to the energy of Femme Fatale Tour. I was excited about the Break the Ice & MATM performances though. I remember also thinking how empty the crowd felt…. like you had this huge star in such a small theater, and it looked like people going to the zoo rather than a proper show. I wasn’t impressed, and looking back, It’s no surprise Britney didn’t want to put in a lot of heart into it at the beginning.

Lol not everyone saying they hated it but I clearly remember ppl here praising the show since day 1 :gunriah_mariah_carey:

I remember being super excited about it and coming from the Femme Fatale Tour which was absolute mess POM felt like heaven. At least she had 10x more energy and the show didn't look as cheap.

• Like 1

We were excited because the dancing in the work ***** video and the IABJ documentary were really good, compared to the FF tour, and break the ice blew our minds lol. I don't remember if I minded the fake abs but the wigs really affected her dancing in the first few shows. when she got to do it without them in the 2014 shows she really improved, and the brunetteney days were just glorious :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: