Michael Jackson's nephew Taj Jackson had live and showed so much support towards Britney and #freebritney

So Taj Jackson had his live and spoke about similiaties between his uncle and Britney. He especially focused on media treatment,how they were being destroyed by negative coverage. As well he says that all this justice that is being done to Britney and his uncle is only because of love and support of the fans. He as well warned that a lot of people now shows their support towards Britney because it is trendy and I liked how he said that Britney doesn't own anyone anything. She doesn't own media tell all interview once she is free. She can contact and tell her story to fans by herself. And Taj says he doesn't think Britney should do anything once free but just be happy. He as well warns that media can change their narrative based on what sells. And he confirmed that dancers that worked for Britney and his aunt Janet and Janet herself have nothing but love and respect for Britney. And he mentions how he heard nothing but good information from people that worked with Britney. How she treats people kindly.

Generally very nice words from Taj and it seems Britney has Jackson's family back,love and support.

You can watch it here :

https://youtu.be/pnuqLoRILyU 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Soso said:

Where is the real tea? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

He as well what talking how the bigger you are becoming the more people want to leech from you and you are getting somehow paranoia.

Taj couldn't confirm 100% if MJ really reached to Britney and advised her to retire. But he said he uncle was giving advises to people and he loved and respected Britney.

And the whole Jackson's family had understanding of what Britney was going through in 2007-2008.

He as well talked about this reality shows were basically Britney and MJ were bullied by hosts making fun of them.

And he clears that as well Britney was setup at this award that she presented birthday cake to MJ and he was thinking that he is going to receive millenium award. He said Britney is fully incocent party there and it was MTV that wanted to make fun of MJ when he created them.

He as well said that Wade Robson's career finished because he was stabbing people's backs and gave example of what he did to both Britney and Justin. He said that Wade done it to many people in the industry and therefore he lost his career. What is true compered to her his career is and where is Brian Friedman's that is still a big name and everyone loves him.

Somehow it explains why for example Sam Lufti is still obsessed with Britney. Taj was speaking how people who wants fame wants to be forever attached to big star's names. No matter if in positive or negative way. Just to be a part of legacy.

It was very good to watch and I really recommend to watch it. This guy knew what he was talking about plus it is so nice to see such a big famous family full of legands showing love and respect towards Britney☺️

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Imagine Janet being your aunt.:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

And he said that as you are getting paranoia you stop trusting people from the industry and open yourself to the people who talks nice and promise a lot but in fact they want to leech from you. Like Sam Lufti was gaslighting Britney promising he won't push her hard to work ,she will be a boss. Same MJ was surrounded by "yes"people.

And same he mentioned how to leechers want you to be isolated from good people that care about you. He said his family was isolated from his uncle by his "yes"people. 

Basically good watch and really nice support towards free Britney and I loved how he said that only fans can take credit from the hashtag and no one else.

And he said his uncle as well could count only on fans digging the truth and fighting for that justice because media is only about what is trendy and how to earn money. They are not interested in true. 

• Love 1
On 8/4/2021 at 1:38 PM, ConceptD said:

Britney is nothing like MJ. 

They both were so huge that people started hating them.. media was trying hard to make some “crazy” bad things about them.. 
they were used by everyone..

and they both have the same persons in legal teams (court/lawyers etc)

I see a lot of similarities how world treated them.. There is really horrifying stories about MJ but I don’t believe them tbh 

I don’t know if MJ was an angel but I don’t believe he was a devil.. 

p.s. Britney is an angel! <3

• Love 4

The whole leaving Neverland proved to be a lie, wade only flipped the switch once the Jackson estate went with Jamie King for the Las Vegas residency, that's when he turned evil. 

Michael was innocent, Jordan had a father that was jealous of his friendship with Michael Jackson.  Despite the guy with the Jamie Kennedy photo says otherwise. 

Research, the second courthouse also failed in a guilty verdict cos the mom had the testifying like a written script. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The whole leaving Neverland proved to be a lie, wade only flipped the switch once the Jackson estate went with Jamie King for the Las Vegas residency, that's when he turned evil. 

Michael was innocent, Jordan had a father that was jealous of his friendship with Michael Jackson.  Despite the guy with the Jamie Kennedy photo says otherwise. 

Research, the second courthouse also failed in a guilty verdict cos the mom had the testifying like a written script. 

16 minutes ago, AshleyButterflyRemix23 said:

Michael was an angel, don't believe what the media says!

Exactly!💕 Really I can't at people who don't do their research and believe everything that media says about MJ. The same media that almost destroyed Britney and helped putting and keeping her under CONservatorship.

I recommend as well to read how negative stories sell. I guess this tabloids and media never earned as good as when Britney was having her bad time in 2007-2008 or how they were earning from negative stories about MJ. Truth and good stories don't sell as well.

I won't mention Wade or James because they lost in the court not once. They are proven liars that now they must to pay court fees. In fact I think the reason they made this mockumentary was the fact they lost first time and they were in appel so in huge need of 💰.

I really recommend to watch what Taj said in this live ,he says it the best.

And he is right we shouldn't trust media at all. Now Britney has some good time with them. But believe once they feel good stories don't sell anymore they will start bad stories some tabloids even now dare to that(TMZ and then it is printed to many magazines or websites around the world). 

In Poland the biggest gossip website that is active for 15 years they always write exactly what TMZ wrote. Just translated to Polish. This is just example.

Both MJ and Britney were big as no star now. Even now they sell better than many current celebrities or pop star. Both were framed by bad people and media.

Both are Angels but one angel 👼 gone too soon to heaven.

Imagine MJ was just 10 years older that Britney is now when he was ********. 10 years ago Britney had Femme Fatale era🙀

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And look even how after MJ'S death media started to almost worship him and were selling amazing as no star even is close to who MJ was. Media's narrative changed 180° compered to what they were writing about MJ before his death. And what they were writing is exactly what they were doing to Britney for years especially in 2004-2008. They were calling him Wacko Jacko that has roots in rasism. They asked him and Lisa Marie Presley after they got married if they have s3x. Kept attacking everything in him. And people were buying it. One article proved how well media were earning during his trial in 2005 and how they planed earning in the case of guilty verdict.

But then 2009 happened and media acting like they love MJ basically worshiping him.

And let's be real current stars don't sell even in 50% as MJ. He is global icon.

With LN media got occasion to once again earn millions from negative narrative. Wade and James were just using opportunity. And suprise suprise media didn't buy into it when Wade was trying to sell his book to them when he was having financial difficulties. But once Me Too happened another 180° change in media and their approach towards MJ.

Only blind ignorant biased towards MJ doesn't see it as it is.

Same like only blind ignorant biased towards Britney can say she deserves CONservatorship because she is crazy and "look at her Instagram!".

Because in both cases arguments of that people are this "strong". They have no real arguments other than calling MJ and Britney crazy.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, AshleyButterflyRemix23 said:

Michael was an angel, don't believe what the media says!

I don’t believe media.. that’s what I’ve said.. 

I just don’t know MJ-s personality - how he treated people and what moved him..

Always loved topics I his music tbh.. 

P.s. Britney should do a cover of “they don’t care about us” I imagined many times how she sings it 🤣

11 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I don’t believe media.. that’s what I’ve said.. 

I just don’t know MJ-s personality - how he treated people and what moved him..

Always loved topics I his music tbh.. 

P.s. Britney should do a cover of “they don’t care about us” I imagined many times how she sings it 🤣

Thank you, off topic: Are you gay by the way?

The fact that you guys did your research on Michael makes me so happy :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: i've grown up with Michael's music and i did all the research i could when i had to and to me he's always been misunderstood by everyone! So leave the King alone, if you have nothing nice to say then just shut your dirty mouths :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

P.S. Wade Liarson said he was a.bused on the train station at Neverland... Well, "too bad" for him the train station wasn't even built when he was a kid so yeah, lies lies lies... Open your minds people and stop believing everything you're being told, Michael means money to so many people unfortunately, do your damn research instead. 

• Love 2