Why hasn’t @Rik said anything about #FreeBritney?

SlayOut

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Don’t do it… 

It’s laced with lithium and flat tummy tea. Before you know, you’ll be out of a condo and left with severe diarrhoea  

Team Con is trying to turn me from a bossy demon twink bottom into a compliant top by permanently wrecking my bowels! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Thanks for the heads up! Will avoid at all costs! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Team Con is trying to turn me from a bossy demon twink bottom into a compliant top by permanently wrecking my bowels! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Thanks for the heads up! Will avoid at all costs! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

JL and Jamie teaming up to extract revenge on us for mocking his by colons by coming for our bowels.

Will their treacherous way ever end!??? 
Enough is enough 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

JL and Jamie teaming up to extract revenge on us for mocking his by colons by coming for our bowels.

Will their treacherous way ever end!??? 
Enough is enough 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

In 2021, Team Con launched their War Against Bottoms, an all out offensive meant to eradicate bottoms.

Little did they know, we were power bottoms, united in our hatred for Colon Spears, Loucifer, Jamie Lou, and the rest of Team Con.

The war will come to an end as quick as they started it. Bottoms will bring peace to the land! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

In 2021, Team Con launched their War Against Bottoms, an all out offensive meant to eradicate bottoms.

Little did they know, we were power bottoms, united in our hatred for Colon Spears, Loucifer, Jamie Lou, and the rest of Team Con.

The war will come to an end as quick as they started it. Bottoms will bring peace to the land! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Plot twist: Jamie is the bottom in whatever this disgustingness is

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm7fZaSKptWxbBNkN_Srw

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block