Why hasn’t @Rik said anything about #FreeBritney?

SlayOut

I am SCREAMING. WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!! :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I find it really interesting how documentarian turned Exhale regular @Rik hasn’t said anything about #FreeBritney

12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

shame for someone with such a platform!

I HAVE ALWAYS CARED ABOUT BRITNEY. I HAVE BEEN HERE ALL ALONG. I WILL BE HERE LONG AFTER THE HASHTAG. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick: 

PS RED 🌹🌹🌹

• Haha 9
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I think we should tag @Rik on social media and pressure him to make a statement! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

That will put the final nail in the coffin of the conservatorship! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: what u don’t know is that I’m an intern at Tristar Sports and Entertainment :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:  
#freeloucifer

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Rik said:

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: what u don’t know is that I’m an intern at Tristar Sports and Entertainment :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:  
#freeloucifer

That explains your silence, then! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: And the exclusive footage you used in your internet shattering documentary! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

12 minutes ago, Rik said:

@SlayOut did NOTHING to free me when I had my public meltdown on exhellI… In fact he enjoyed every MINUTE of it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: And I’d like to sue him if I’m being totally honest w u

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:
I snuck you a cellphone and your boss Loucifer confiscated it! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: You fumbled the bag! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Mr @Rik I'm gonna need you to slow down, they are trying to get every word you're saying.

Oh :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: ok sure.. yes of course sorry 

OKSO @SlayOutIS VERY IRRITATING AND HE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF ABSOLUTELY ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND PERCENT AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT JORDAN MILLER AND CRAZYBUTTITFEELSALRIGHT AND POKEMONSPEARS AND ISLA CAN SIT HERE WITH THEIR TWO EYES AND WATCH MY CHARACTER BE ASSASSINATED :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

but also he has charisma xo

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

That explains your silence, then! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: And the exclusive footage you used in your internet shattering documentary! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

:praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: Omg thank u first of all 

secondly how DARE U :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

27 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

You fumbled the bag! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: 

5 minutes ago, Rik said:

Oh :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: ok sure.. yes of course sorry 

OKSO @SlayOutIS VERY IRRITATING AND HE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF ABSOLUTELY ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND PERCENT AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT JORDAN MILLER AND CRAZYBUTTITFEELSALRIGHT AND POKEMONSPEARS AND ISLA CAN SIT HERE WITH THEIR TWO EYES AND WATCH MY CHARACTER BE ASSASSINATED :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

but also he has charisma xo

So @Rik i first wanna say I am highly sensitive to how you're feeling and I know it took a lot of courage to say everything you said and I wanna let you that Breatheheavy appreciates your courage. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

We're gonna have to ban everyone in this thread, and continue the case in September

pennyjudge.jpg

Judge @PokemonSpears, I created this thread as an opportunity for @Rik to clarify the misstatements he’s made to the forum. He clearly has a lack of recollection and lack of understanding about his silence over #FreeBritney. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

So @Rik i first wanna say I am highly sensitive to how you're feeling and I know it took a lot of courage to say everything you said and I wanna let you that Breatheheavy appreciates your courage. 

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We're gonna have to ban everyone in this thread, and continue the case in September

pennyjudge.jpg

I CANT LOL. Well judges @PokemonSpears and @Gayseus911, I want to thank you for your time. 

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Judge @PokemonSpears, I created this thread as an opportunity for @Rik to clarify the misstatements he’s made to the forum. He clearly has a lack of recollection and lack of understanding about his silence over #FreeBritney. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I think you’ve done a great job at manipulating my life and COMPROMISING OUR ACCOUNTS VIV  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Rik said:

I CANT LOL. Well judges @PokemonSpears and @Gayseus911, I want to thank you for your time. 

I think you’ve done a great job at manipulating my life and COMPROMISING OUR ACCOUNTS VIV  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

you're very brave for speaking up :typing_keyboard_computer:

10 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

we'll discuss  your fees next Monday

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block