Why hasn’t Willa Ford talked about Free Britney yet?

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

Every time I think of Willa Ford I laugh because she had that song called Tired and the lyrics went like “Tired of the girls that look like me, tired of the people saying Britney, tired of the Pop it should flop it should never be on tv and the teen magazines.”  - all this when she legit made pop music and claimed girls looked like her on her debut  :clownery_makeup_meme:

Oh god….. ya @princessmimi @Isla

Thankfully in the years coming she matured and had only nice things to say about Britney being the most hardworking and queen of that era I think.. or something along those lines. She’s now an interior designer in LA

20 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Next y'all will be asking why Don Phillip hasn't said anything :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

These kind of threads are tired :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

:lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited: how ******* embarrassing for you he actually did :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:you tried it though didn’t you?

Btw @MikeHunt 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Rik said:

Ok but lowkey guys @Isla (like it isn’t that good trust me I know) but  I listened to the album and the song that was supposed to be released on 9/11 was actually kind of fun

That's a BOP! Honestly, a LOT of pop songs flopped after 9/11 and she wasn't wrong in saying that. I remember DREAM's single ended up being cancelled and promotion and everything literally stopped after the terrorist attacks and this happened to a lot of artists. Glitter also flopped partly because of that. It was a horrible day in the US and it affected a lot of things.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Rik said:

Thankfully in the years coming she matured and had only nice things to say about Britney being the most hardworking and queen of that era I think.. or something along those lines. She’s now an interior designer in LA

:lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited: how ******* embarrassing for you he actually did :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:you tried it though didn’t you?

Btw @MikeHunt 

Yeeeah I'm super embarrassed. You got me! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

My point is, so many on here are picking the most obscure people that they feel should speak out on Britney's behalf when they literally have nothing to do with her life. Hence this thread. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

the whole britney clones situation from the early 00s is so weird to me. like it’s actually embarrassing how badly labels wanted to create their own britney. it’s so obvious! 

if anything it was flattering and showed how much of an impact she had, willa ford is still THAT ***** tho, love ha giphy.gif

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Rik said:

Btw @MikeHunt 

Be nice to my friend mike or TRUST you will be dealt with :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 1