Why hasn’t Willa Ford talked about Free Britney yet?

27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe because they haven't talked in 20 years

willa-ford-britney-spears-picture-id9871

4 minutes ago, Isla said:

I didn’t even realise they had met for some reason.

Side note but what an interesting time this must have been for both girls, Willa especially given that she never really saw the same success and has since humbled herself and admitted such too. 

like think about it, they went from being relatively unknown to suddenly having these huge labels back them up and compete against one another in a way (or against Britney rather). But when thr mtv cameras were off and such, they were normal… or as normal as you could be. Like suddenly being on these basketball all stars broadcasts in front of the entire world. Very cool. I wonder what they think about those TRL era days 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Every time I think of Willa Ford I laugh because she had that song called Tired and the lyrics went like “Tired of the girls that look like me, tired of the people saying Britney, tired of the Pop it should flop it should never be on tv and the teen magazines.”  - all this when she legit made pop music and claimed girls looked like her on her debut  :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

No disrespect but who?:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

She was a one hit wonder in the early 00s 

who claimed to not be a Britney clone but if u look at her video or listen to her song, 
"I Wanna Be Bad', you can see the Britney influence.

She also had the audacity to blame 9/11 for her second single flopping!
Now THAT is just selfish and fked up to blame a national tragedy for the reason you failed SMH

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

who claimed to not be a Britney clone but if u look at her video or listen to her song, 

Now THAT is just selfish and fked up to blame a national tragedy for the reason you failed SMH

I only know this and A Toast To Men but both are bawps. I Wanna Be Bad was written by Joshua Schwartz and Brian Keirulf who had worked with Britney before. Maybe I should give her album a listen ddd. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Ok but lowkey guys @Isla (like it isn’t that good trust me I know) but  I listened to the album and the song that was supposed to be released on 9/11 was actually kind of fun

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

Ok but lowkey guys @Isla (like it isn’t that good trust me I know) but  I listened to the album and the song that was supposed to be released on 9/11 was actually kind of fun

Yeah I actually do like the song. (I know it seemed like I hated it on my comment but I dont)

Its just that her statement about it for flopping was in poor taste

• Love 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I actually do like the song. (I know it seemed like I hated it on my comment but I dont)

Its just that her statement about it for flopping was in poor taste

Oh 1000000% agree w u on that LOL 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Isla said:

I only know this and A Toast To Men but both are bawps. I Wanna Be Bad was written by Joshua Schwartz and Brian Keirulf who had worked with Britney before. Maybe I should give her album a listen ddd. 

I have listened to the album and yes its really good. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Its definitely of its time but in a good way.

I think if she debuted in 1999 or 2000,

she could've been a bigger and more successful star.

And also she definitely needed some dance lessons cause she

reminded me of Jessica Simpson's "dancing" in the Irresistible video lmao.

I just think it was just bad timing, luck wasnt on her side, there were already

successful blonde popstars and also her blaming her single on 9/11.

She could've released another single after but its like she gave up.

She didnt care about her career like Britney and Christina did.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

She was also in the Friday the 13th remake and was still lookin hot!!!