Britney shows off hot bikini bod while dancing to Dua Lipa and gives Target a shout-out, Target responds

Like I said: Sam is good at taking photos/shooting videos where she looks hot.

I do wonder what’s wrong with the bikini Selena Gomez sent to her. 🤔 That SG bikini post felt like sponsored post. This one feels more authentic (combined with the fact that she’s long time Target stan).

I didn’t look that good when I was turning 40. 😀 (I’m now 46.)

• Love 1
Just now, The Finn said:

Like I said: Sam is good at taking photos/shooting videos where she looks hot.

I do wonder what’s wrong with the bikini Selena Gomez sent to her. 🤔 That SG bikini post felt like sponsored post. This one feels more authentic (combined with the fact that she’s long time Target stan).

I didn’t look that good when I was turning 40. 😀 (I’m now 46.)

I was also wondering the same for Selena thing.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Adriannn said:

She looks stunning and love that she is bopping to Levitating :matches:

I mean, wasn't it her song originally? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: Wasn't there a rumor the entire future nostalgia album was *allegedly* meant for Britney?  :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: But no shade to Doola Peep...I stan her also!:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

54 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

I'm pretty sure there was a rumor that FN was meant for Britney, but once the hiatus happened, the songs were given to other artists.  Also rumors that "Look At Her Now" by Selena was meant for Britney.  ***ALLEGEDLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY**