Tinashe: I want Britney to win and to see her come into her power and to be able to speak her truth

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

Lol I think you're in the minority because most people here prefer the solo version with just Britney.

I LOVE Tinashe's own music though, but her feature on SP didn't add anything but replace Britney's beautiful vocals.  She was gorgeous in the MV though.  We still stan. <3

I actually love both versions. The Solo version is already perfect as it is but the remix adds this fun vibe to it. 
they could have just add it to the bonus tracks along with the remixes of Mood Ring :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: 

we literally have 3 remixes of Mood Ring there but they can’t add Slumber Party Remix which was the actual single from Glory? I swear RCA’s stupidity is on another level :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Circuit said:

Tea. I wish they kept her as a bonus remix cause both versions are perfect in their own way tbh

Exactly this. Glory digital version has been replaced for like what, 3 times? :jackk_alien:

1 - remove Slumber Party solo version and add the Tinashe remix (basically replacing the whole digital version of the album bcs we need to purchase it on iTunes again)

2 - release Glory 2020 standard edition with Mood Ring and let the deluxe edition with the old cover

3 - remove Glory 2020 standard edition and the old deluxe edition and release the Deluxe Edition with the sunset cover with SITS, Matches, Slumber Party solo version and 3 remixes of Mood Ring 

• Love 2

Love Tinashe and she is right - Britney deserves her world on her terms now - I'm truly in awe of the strength Britney has shown recently that I didn't think she had :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I shouldn't have doubted my Queen tbh you CANNOT keep this woman down, despite how hard and long they tried 💪

• Like 1

Never even heard one bad thing about Britney apart from Bey stand on Twitter TBH, people love her all over I really wish Tinashe can be a bigger artist because she's really good and see how Brit kisses her it's such a motherly kiss, I am really proud of both but especially Britney she really is such a pure soul.