Britney posts about meeting the pig - opens up about doing equine therapy to fight social anxiety

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please don't call anyone a pig. 🐷 πŸ™Β 

Whoever wrote that textΒ doesn’t take into account that different camera lenses and angles can make people look fatter or thinner.

I honestly don’t think that the paps photoshop her photos to make her look fatter but that their long lenses (?) used for taking photos from distance distorts the image.Β 
Β 

From her own photos - taken up close - it is clear that she is in a good shape.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Whoever wrote that textΒ doesn’t take into account that different camera lenses and angles can make people look fatter or thinner.

I honestly don’t think that the paps photoshop her photos to make her look fatter but that their long lenses (?) used for taking photos from distance distorts the image.Β 
Β 

From her own photos - taken up close - it is clear that she is in a good shape.Β 

I think in the candids the light creates some unflattering shadows, plus the fact that she was moving creates different shapes, that are completely natural in everyone.Β 

46193617-0-image-a-635_1627919208385.jpg

But the ones where she's seen from the front, she looks just like the post

46193671-9852969-image-a-663_16279196346

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lumanizer said:

Nope! I also thought she looked great lol but I guess she is hypervigilant about paparazzi pics and also I wouldn't put it past the tabloidsΒ to have edited pics or handpicked bad ones.Β 

There were a couple quite unflattering ones (in one she stands at looks at the pig).Β