Britney posts about meeting the pig - opens up about doing equine therapy to fight social anxiety

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please don't call anyone a pig. 🐷 🙏 

Whoever wrote that text doesn’t take into account that different camera lenses and angles can make people look fatter or thinner.

I honestly don’t think that the paps photoshop her photos to make her look fatter but that their long lenses (?) used for taking photos from distance distorts the image. 

From her own photos - taken up close - it is clear that she is in a good shape. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Whoever wrote that text doesn’t take into account that different camera lenses and angles can make people look fatter or thinner.

I honestly don’t think that the paps photoshop her photos to make her look fatter but that their long lenses (?) used for taking photos from distance distorts the image. 

From her own photos - taken up close - it is clear that she is in a good shape. 

I think in the candids the light creates some unflattering shadows, plus the fact that she was moving creates different shapes, that are completely natural in everyone. 

46193617-0-image-a-635_1627919208385.jpg

But the ones where she's seen from the front, she looks just like the post

46193671-9852969-image-a-663_16279196346

• Love 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

3 minutes ago, Lumanizer said:

Nope! I also thought she looked great lol but I guess she is hypervigilant about paparazzi pics and also I wouldn't put it past the tabloids to have edited pics or handpicked bad ones. 

There were a couple quite unflattering ones (in one she stands at looks at the pig).