Guys I need an Opinion about this - Did you read it / Want to read it ?

What about Lynne's book ? I was thinking about reading it . Did you guys read it and if you have, is it worth it ? Please, let me know so I don't spend my time on this if it is not worth it. THanks!.

It has like really good califications on Amazon (4.5 Stars ) which I was really surprised by. 

Through The Storm : Spears, Lynne: Amazon.es: Libros

"Mother of Jamie Lynn, Bryan, and Britney Spears" 

Funny how she listed Britney last, as if a single soul on this earth would want to read this woman's experience as JL and Bryan's mother. Kinda like how JL's supposed memoir focuses on her experiences as a wife and mother and completely ignores the fact that most interesting thing about JL is that she is Britney's sister.  But they can't admit that, can they? They clearly have careers and talents of their own :snort_spoon_powder_glasses: ... Britney who? :jamie_lynn_grape:

Kim Kardashian Tea GIF by GQ

Ive never read the book and I feel like i would be in a constant rage if I ever did. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

I read it, bought it on amazon like three years ago.

i find it kind of interesting bc it explains a lot of details about lynne's and jamie's families prior to britney's birth, as well as their relationship dynamics. it also details the beginning of the cship but it's a narrative that obviously benefits lynne and makes her look like a great mother. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Lumanizer said:

"Mother of Jamie Lynn, Bryan, and Britney Spears" 

Funny how she listed Britney last, as if a single soul on this earth would want to read this woman's experience as JL and Bryan's mother. Kinda like how JL's supposed memoir focuses on her experiences as a wife and mother and completely ignores the fact that most interesting thing about JL is that she is Britney's sister.  But they can't admit that, can they? They clearly have careers and talents of their own :snort_spoon_powder_glasses: ... Britney who? :jamie_lynn_grape:

Kim Kardashian Tea GIF by GQ

Ive never read the book and I feel like i would be in a constant rage if I ever did. 

Yeah, it was the first thing I noticed too. And she probably loves her kids in that order too. Which is so damn surprising because EVERYBODY falls in love with Britney. She has such a beautiful energy about her. Then there's Bryan and Jamie Lynn who are a continent away from Britney and to be quite frank, the rest of humanity. Bryan and Jamie are two children only a mother like Lynne and a father like Jamie could love.

Woman, if there were no Britney Spears we wouldn't give a toss about you and your two favourite cracker spawn kids. You'd be like the rest of us in a sea of anonymous faces. Being Britney Spears' mother gives us the context we need to get to know Britney deeper. That's all. Stop getting above your station.

• Love 3