Michael Jackson’s nephew Taj Jackson will be doing an interview about the connections with Britney’s case tonight on the @PopcornedPlanet YouTube channel.

13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Popcorned Planet has been following Lutfi's posts and seems to trust him a little too much according to his videos. 

I mean...I don't like or hate Lufti (not sure how to feel about him, he seems a bit sleazy but idk) but I don't think he is a liar. I feel like he has backed all his claims with proof. But what do I know.

Just now, AjBritFan said:

I mean...I don't like or hate Lufti (not sure how to feel about him, he seems a bit sleazy but idk) but I don't think he is a liar. I feel like he has backed all his claims with proof. But what do I know.

I dont discredit the stuff Lutfi posts but he is framing himself as a completely innocent party and we all know better. Watch some of Popcorned Planets vids and he talks about Lutfi as if he isn't sus of him. 

26 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Popcorned Planet has been following Lutfi's posts and seems to trust him a little too much according to his videos. 

Not a fan of Andy Signore. He’s got a shady past. He also is an opportunist himself and just latches on to any topic that will get the most clicks. That being said, I wonder if we will get any good info from Jackson’s nephew. 

13 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

But there will no Lufti only Taj Jackson that really knows a tea, he and his brothers had as well music band that was kind of popular back in the time so he knows a lot of things. Plus see his interviews from the last years he ain't scared to tell the truth.

I am super excited for that ! There is so much connection between Britney and Michael! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Prachi said:

What a great video ! I really can't wait to see that live with Taj! 

18 minutes ago, Gordon said:

Publicity stunt. There is no connection.

See the video above. They are strong connections between Britney's CONservatorship and MJ Estate.

Same we heard that free Britney is a conspiracy theory. But see as well the fact that MJ died before his Tour. And they amended Britney's trust in 2018, announced and then cancelled her tour,put her against her will into mental facility and as Britney said "I think they were trying to kill me"....